Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Ex Schumacher Enzo for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura about
am i the only one thinking an enzo with all that signature for 1.5 is a steal?

Old 06-25-2013, 11:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
Monako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by The Yank
am i the only one thinking an enzo with all that signature for 1.5 is a steal?
I think you are.

Old 06-26-2013, 12:10 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder why he's selling?

Old 06-26-2013, 04:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The tan interior is quite nice. It seems like a pretty good price. Maybe schumi scratched it up

Old 06-27-2013, 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Ced
I wonder why he's selling?
It is said that he suffered great economic loss of approximately 600.000.000 USD in the real estate bubble in Dubai last year.

Old 06-27-2013, 10:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
Originally Posted by St_Ex
It is said that he suffered great economic loss of approximately 600.000.000 USD in the real estate bubble in Dubai last year.
He sold the car a time ago, it's current owned by a collector.

Old 06-28-2013, 06:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Alef_henriique i don't know about the cars, i'm just answer in Ced's question.

Old 06-28-2013, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
I know i was just saying that probably he sold the cars before this.
But i can't confirm that.

Old 06-28-2013, 07:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Maybe the Enzo it is on sale for the second time and the FXX for the first. But i can't confirm that too.

Old 06-28-2013, 09:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
A friend told me that he sold a long time ago.
He sold the Enzo,FXX and MC12.

Quick Reply: Ex Schumacher Enzo for sale