Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Ex Schumacher Enzo for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2013, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
Post Ex Schumacher Enzo for sale

Name:  michael-schumachers-ferrari-enzo-and-fxx--image-garage-znith_100431411_l.jpg
Views: 2371
Size:  166.6 KB

Ex Schumacher Enzo for sale

I always read that some Enzo's came out the factory with electric windows, now i see the first one that proves this.

FERRARI ENZO ex Michael Schumacher, Occasion, 8'500 km, CHF 1'375'000 - AutoScout24

Not my fav combo although.

The ex Schumacher FXX is also for sale:

FERRARI FXX N°30 ex Michael Schumacher, Occasion, 900 km, CHF 2'500'000 - AutoScout24

Old 06-23-2013, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Saw this recently...I think you're absolutely right: the color combo is pretty weird! Don't like it at all!

Old 06-23-2013, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
Enzo is a bit dated. Compare w Carrera gt and mclaren f1, I wouldn't take Enzo

Old 06-23-2013, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
I do like the tan interior. Cool car

Old 06-23-2013, 09:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I don't think I've ever seen an enzo with tan interior before. Looks awesome!

Old 06-25-2013, 11:48 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the post!

Front page article:

Name:  big_ferrari___by19348.jpg
Views: 1763
Size:  96.0 KB

A Pair Of Schumacher Ferrari's Up For Grabs

Swedish supercar dealer Zenith Garage has always been known for extravagant automobiles up for sale, but this duo being offerred may be just a tad more special then the others on the floor right now. Feast your eyes on seven-time Forumula 1 champion Michael Schumacher's ex-Ferrari FXX and Enzo up for grabs.

Both Ferrari's were gifted to Schumi during his time with Ferrari and are affixed with personal touches including his initials dotted around their interiors. The red Enzo even has the signature of Ferrari chairman Luca di Montezemolo, and others of note under the bonnet.

It appears Schumi has some fun in the Enzo as it has covered over 5,200 miles in its lifetime, but sadly the same can't be said about the FXX, which has only seen a mere 559 miles traveled since it was built.

So if you really want to "be like Mike" prepared to pay up as the Enzo will set you back close to $1.5 million, and the FXX will cost you over $2.5 million.

Name:  big_ferrari__dscf5259.jpg
Views: 1896
Size:  58.5 KB

Name:  big_ferrari__dscf5258.jpg
Views: 1752
Size:  72.7 KB

Name:  big_ferrari__dscf5262.jpg
Views: 1799
Size:  69.1 KB

Name:  big_ferrari__dscf5277.jpg
Views: 1838
Size:  88.2 KB

Name:  big_ferrari__dscf5265.jpg
Views: 1939
Size:  85.7 KB

Name:  big_ferrari__dscf5266.jpg
Views: 1785
Size:  90.6 KB

Name:  big_ferrari___by19414.jpg
Views: 1758
Size:  72.2 KB

Name:  big_ferrari___by19409.jpg
Views: 1748
Size:  109.1 KB

Name:  big_ferrari___by19322.jpg
Views: 1747
Size:  117.9 KB

Old 06-25-2013, 01:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
Personally $1.5MM for THAT particular Enzo is a steal.

Old 06-25-2013, 02:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by djantlive
Enzo is a bit dated. Compare w Carrera gt and mclaren f1, I wouldn't take Enzo
If I had to pick between the three, McLaren F1 for sure. I'd still take any of them though.

Originally Posted by ArDs
I don't think I've ever seen an enzo with tan interior before. Looks awesome!
There's actually quite a few with tan interiors. What's odd to me is the chromed factory wheels.

Old 06-25-2013, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
PLEASE change it to Switzerland DJ! don't know why everyone keeps confusing Switzerland with Sweden haha!

Cool cars :-)

Old 06-25-2013, 05:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Winchm60
There's actually quite a few with tan interiors. What's odd to me is the chromed factory wheels.

It doesn't look like chrome. It looks like the finish offered on some 430s and 612s. It's a polished aluminum I think. Maybe others were offered. The 430 and 612 were the first two that came to mind

Quick Reply: Ex Schumacher Enzo for sale