Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: Ferrari La Ferrari

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Done! Wow, surprised myself there. I kinda like it.

Red is definitely not the color for this car.

Old 03-07-2013, 06:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
I think the roof needs to be color-matched to whichever exterior color is chosen...

Old 03-07-2013, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these parts
The press release photos are so much nicer than live photos. The rear wheel looks too small and narrow, and the rear bonnet just looks too bulky. I hate the way this car looks on live pictures.

Last edited by AstonMartian777; 03-07-2013 at 06:27 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:38 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NGJR
Done! Wow, surprised myself there. I kinda like it.

Red is definitely not the color for this car.
**** me and throw me in the river..i want that!!!

I need that!

When a car is full of details and so stunning as the LAferrari..you ant light colors to show the details off, it doesn't deserve dark color that hide the magic.

PS
REP!

Old 03-07-2013, 07:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Personally with a few tweaks to the front bumper, and a more suitable wing, I think it could look better. There are a few areas that look acceptable.

But look at the size of those doors, must quite heavy to open.

Old 03-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
Originally Posted by Tango
In the first picture, it seems Gordon Murray?
Good eye! Does look like a chubby version of him. Wish Mclaren had used him in the development of the P1.

Old 03-07-2013, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished road
Still trying to put my finger on it, but as others have alluded to, for some reason the design seems to be a bit dated...

It's going to be a performance monster, but I just can't get with the styling yet.

Old 03-07-2013, 09:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ingenieur is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm still wondering why there is two fuel filler caps on the car??? Love the car though, Reminds me of the 330 P4 so much!

Old 03-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by ingenieur
I'm still wondering why there is two fuel filler caps on the car??? Love the car though, Reminds me of the 330 P4 so much!
Oil and gas

Old 03-07-2013, 10:06 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ingenieur is an unknown quantity at this point
It has the oil filler in the engine compartment. If you look at the engine bay, in the center towards the rear of the car it shows what looks to be an oil filler cap.

Quick Reply: Official: Ferrari La Ferrari