Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 01:33 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
less than 20 secs....release both latches, grasp from the front windshield edge and the wheel well, and lift gently to make sure both latches get cleared....the ground clearance when fully lifted is very marginal on the front spoiler....if in doubt, put a cloth or something down so that the front lip doesn't get marred.
Thank you.

Old 02-23-2008, 01:34 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
a couple more....

Old 02-23-2008, 01:34 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Would be great to see two red Ferrari's with the lights open, a 355 and a F40 since they have similar lighting covers that open up.

Old 02-23-2008, 01:35 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
arse/seat/road...wonderful !
haha, brilliant. Thanks for the quick reply.

On another note, what is up with the tirade you receive/ received over on ferrari chat about your F40 ( although they seemed to get personal ) ?

Old 02-23-2008, 01:41 AM
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
haha, brilliant. Thanks for the quick reply.

On another note, what is up with the tirade you receive/ received over on ferrari chat about your F40 ( although they seemed to get personal ) ?
No big deal, just a couple of guys who like to preach

My pet peeve is arrogance, and when I perceive it I tend to say more than I probably should !

No biggie, everyone has an opinion...

Old 02-23-2008, 01:44 AM
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Would be great to see two red Ferrari's with the lights open, a 355 and a F40 since they have similar lighting covers that open up.
Mohammed, I agree....I think the 355 is such a beautiful and classic ferrari. I have the distinct feeling that while it is appreciated now, it will be even more so in the future when people look back. Great sound, an improvement in fit and finish compared to previous cars, and reliable.

I hope to add one someday...I think they are beautiful, especially the soft tops.

Old 02-23-2008, 01:46 AM
AMGFanatic
Mohammed, I agree....I think the 355 is such a beautiful and classic ferrari. I have the distinct feeling that while it is appreciated now, it will be even more so in the future when people look back. Great sound, an improvement in fit and finish compared to previous cars, and reliable.

I hope to add one someday...I think they are beautiful, especially the soft tops.
I might add one too in the near future, my father had a pristine low mileage 99 F355 back in the day but we sold it a couple of years ago.

Old 02-23-2008, 12:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Incredibly agile, it surges forward on boost with a ferocity that is truly astonishing...if your passenger is unaware, it will scare the shit out of him/her.
Best quote in a while Jas LOL!

Old 02-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Old 02-23-2008, 02:04 PM

Thanks Jaber !

Quick Reply: The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread