Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 06:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by RufMD
Thats a BB, '79, originally delivered to Switzerland
Was it also registered in France and the UK before going to the US?

Old 09-25-2010, 07:31 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Boxer
Was it also registered in France and the UK before going to the US?

i dont believe so...serial number is 30401

Old 09-25-2010, 07:44 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for sharing the pictures with the Team Jas. Nice of you to lend your cars to help out a student. How's the .2 GT3 rs treating you compared to Pumpkin?

Old 09-26-2010, 12:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic pics Jas. Always enjoy seeing your collection. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Old 09-26-2010, 06:05 AM
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kuzi
Fantastic pics Jas. Always enjoy seeing your collection. Hope all is well with you and your family.
Thanks Kuzi, everyone is well and happy here. I trust it is likewise there !

Old 09-26-2010, 07:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
i dont believe so...serial number is 30401
Very close to my former 512BB. Reason for asking was that mine also was originally a Swiss delivered car, exactly the same color combination, and now resides in the US. Chassis number however was 33625.

Old 10-02-2010, 02:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
X2 F40's

Attached Images  
Old 10-05-2010, 07:57 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TurboMan is infamous around these partsTurboMan is infamous around these partsTurboMan is infamous around these partsTurboMan is infamous around these partsTurboMan is infamous around these partsTurboMan is infamous around these partsTurboMan is infamous around these partsTurboMan is infamous around these partsTurboMan is infamous around these partsTurboMan is infamous around these partsTurboMan is infamous around these parts
Old 10-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by 670-SV
X2 F40's

I know I'm coming across as a bit of a fan boy here...but man that shape sexy !

Old 10-05-2010, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
I know I'm coming across as a bit of a fan boy here...but man that shape sexy !
It's okay, I think everybody ITT is an F40 fanboy whether they admit it or not.

Quick Reply: The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread