Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 01:05 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-25-2010, 01:06 AM
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-25-2010, 01:15 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pictures Jas, do you mind sharing who took them? Is he on here? One of these days I really need to get myself out there to visit.

Old 09-25-2010, 01:21 AM
Originally Posted by atomic80
Nice pictures Jas, do you mind sharing who took them? Is he on here? One of these days I really need to get myself out there to visit.

Sure, his name is tannermash on fchat...did the pics for a high school project and has shot a number of cars in the area. He is on flickr as exoticcarfan and has many pics posted

Flickr: ExoticCarFan's Photostream

Old 09-25-2010, 03:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Is that a 512BB or a 365 BB in the background?

Old 09-25-2010, 09:46 AM
Originally Posted by Boxer
Is that a 512BB or a 365 BB in the background?

Thats a BB, '79, originally delivered to Switzerland

Old 09-25-2010, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
LOVE the last shot!! Those are my dream cars there; F40, CS, and CGT!!! For me, a MUST have in any supercar collector's garage.

Old 09-25-2010, 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Lookin good Jas, Keep enjoying them!!

Old 09-25-2010, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
Sure, his name is tannermash on fchat...did the pics for a high school project and has shot a number of cars in the area. He is on flickr as exoticcarfan and has many pics posted

Flickr: ExoticCarFan's Photostream
That is one heck of a High school project.

Old 09-25-2010, 06:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by RufMD
I dunno what it is about the 360 CS, but I love them disproportionately to all other F-Cars.
A 360 CS parks next to all these beauties, and it's the only thing I can keep my eyes on.
Pretty weird, huh?

F40 is still the winner, obviously.

Quick Reply: The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread