Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Spied: Ferrari Enzo Successor Test Mule

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 10:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
its abt time for ferrari to come up with a new hyper car. concept looks pretty stunning. ferrari design seems to be going in a futuristic trend.

Old 04-18-2012, 10:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
It's amazing how much camo Ferrari uses lol!
Right! Are you sure this isn't a 458 shooting brake?

Old 04-19-2012, 12:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
Here's the image thats been floating around the web of the model. But as GTSpirit reported this is nothing more then a design study -> Design Study F70 Ferrari Enzo Successor

The design study in depth -> Automotive by Constantin-Gabriel RADU at Coroflot

Whoa those windows are ugly... Does it have underwater capabilities?!

Old 04-20-2012, 06:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Why can't design students produce something that's actually appealing? I could do a better job than that.

Old 04-20-2012, 10:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ

Did somebody say Huayra?

Old 04-20-2012, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
That's because the Huayra is reminiscent of the Enzo's back.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:03 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GranTurismo96 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm always very excited when I see a camouflaged Ferrari, can't wait for the revealing!

Old 04-20-2012, 02:15 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Here's the image thats been floating around the web of the model. But as GTSpirit reported this is nothing more then a design study -> Design Study F70 Ferrari Enzo Successor

The design study in depth -> Automotive by Constantin-Gabriel RADU at Coroflot

Thats sick. Hope its close.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:31 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
The new Enzo will be presented this fall and as for now there're no such things as pics to see or even final sketches to see in any sections where public can enter. So my advice would be to stop all the talks that someone could see something, its simply couldn't be true. Just imagine that no one leaked the F12berlinetta till the launch and the security measures Ferrari taking with the new Enzo are simply outstanding.

That was what I was told during my three-week long journey across Germany.

And yes, rumored specs are as followed and no changes here to re-post the info again.

More news will appear closer to the mid-summer, I will update as soon as I get more news.

And yes again, expect to see something you couldn't even imagine you'll see, advice of my good friends were to pay no attention to the rendering and project works - they have nothing in common with the new Enzo.

Be prepare to be amazed from all side at once with this car - power, design and new approach to the creation of supercars.

Old 04-24-2012, 06:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by antny74
Did somebody say Huayra?

instantly got reminded of this when i saw th back of the render.

Quick Reply: Spied: Ferrari Enzo Successor Test Mule