Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

PICTURES - Matte Black Ferrari F40!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2011, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Ugh.
x100000

Old 07-16-2011, 11:03 AM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
I like it in original paint much more, still a sick car.

Old 07-16-2011, 08:00 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
RawAutos is on a distinguished roadRawAutos is on a distinguished roadRawAutos is on a distinguished roadRawAutos is on a distinguished roadRawAutos is on a distinguished roadRawAutos is on a distinguished road
I love EVERY bit of that F40. Nothing's been ruined, it's just been a little updated. LOVE the LM wing and wheels, and really like the CF wrap.

Old 07-16-2011, 09:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
So nice...

Old 07-17-2011, 12:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
I kinda like it, but they shouldn't have blacked out the lights

Old 07-17-2011, 12:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
I would have done the same after having it for years, very well executed. I agree with hg though, the I would have left the rear lights alone, would have been an interesting contrast.

Old 07-19-2011, 04:27 PM
Former Sponsor
SR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to behold
stealth.

Old 08-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
GermanEnthusiast is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry, but it's just not doing it for me. I've never been one who think Ferrari's should only be red. However, with that being said, the F40 is THE one Ferrari that SHOULD be red. But to each their own. It's an awesome car regardless of the color.

Old 08-11-2011, 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Gnepiah is an unknown quantity at this point
I prefer the original paint

Old 08-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I would do the same thing if I had just bought and f40.

1-wrap it
2-track the sh*t out of it
3-remove wrap and store in garage
4-enjoy spotless new-like paint

buy next supercar, repeat 1-4!