Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

PICTURES - Matte Black Ferrari F40!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 10:46 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TXT930 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lord Vader your F40 is ready.

Old 10-25-2010, 10:56 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Personally I like it.

Old 10-25-2010, 11:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
FcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these parts
Looks great to me. Mike Boldt has some serious skills too. Someone needs to get him on the TEAM.

Old 10-25-2010, 11:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Zahir's car. It was with us at Race the Base. Mike's pics were from the ZR Auto group fall run to Banff. Good stuff.

Old 10-25-2010, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
More pics!!

Damn, I want this car, looks like pure evil!

Old 10-25-2010, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Superfly
Zahir's car. It was with us at Race the Base. Mike's pics were from the ZR Auto group fall run to Banff. Good stuff.

Zahir owns it...wow...amazing...his collection gets even BETTER!!!

Old 10-25-2010, 01:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
Zahir owns it...wow...amazing...his collection gets even BETTER!!!
He's had this one for years. His collection is absolutely fantastic. And it's even better that he drives them all, a lot!!!

Here's another shot of his F40 before it was CF wrapped, together with his 30th anniversary edition Lambo (well, actually that's his wife's car)

Attached Images  
Old 10-25-2010, 01:11 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Zr auto ftw

Old 10-25-2010, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Originally Posted by gmaccormack
Zr auto ftw
they do indeed have quite the lot of COOL cars...i got to meet them few years back when they came for the 2008 Montreal GP, STEPHAN and i attended their private track session at Tremblant...when we arrived our jaws dropped...lol

Attached Images           
Old 10-25-2010, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
MIL996 is an unknown quantity at this point
Me likey . Love the carbon fiber wrap on it. I think it looks good but slightly less classy.

Quick Reply: PICTURES - Matte Black Ferrari F40!!!