Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Some F50 Love

Old 08-15-2010, 03:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Some F50 Love

Happened to run across this guy today in Carmel, well off the main drag. This was the first time I had been up close and personal with one and was quite surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Got a few pics and couldn't find an "official F50 pic" thread, so I'll just post em here.

Love the scud shields on the beat up crx next to it...

Old 08-15-2010, 03:35 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Jajo is an unknown quantity at this point
I love it....

It looks very non-chalant in the way it's parked. Almost as if the owner was like "damn, I gotta run to the store real fast, I'll be in and out" and couldn't be bothered to park it any better. Very cool.

I wonder what it's like to be walking down the sidewalk then BAM, a F50 barely coming up to your waist.

Old 08-15-2010, 03:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Jajo
I love it....

It looks very non-chalant in the way it's parked. Almost as if the owner was like "damn, I gotta run to the store real fast, I'll be in and out" and couldn't be bothered to park it any better. Very cool.

I wonder what it's like to be walking down the sidewalk then BAM, a F50 barely coming up to your waist.
This is exactly how it was, no red carpets or crowds around this guy. I definitely did a double take when I drove past it, and of course I had to immediately park so I could get a closer look, taking pics I had the whole thing to myself. If only I had the keys...

Old 08-15-2010, 03:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud of
im trying to stop touching my self ! simply amazing !!

Old 08-15-2010, 04:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
I'll probably get neg'd for this but......

F50>F40

EDIT: What's that black car with scud shields next to it?

Old 08-15-2010, 07:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pics. I think some of the hate this car gets nowadays is undeserved, sure it's not the greatest F-car ever but it really was something else back in the day.

Old 08-15-2010, 08:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Simply amazing spot!!

Old 08-15-2010, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
I can't help but thinking it looks like a huge chunck of fiberglass- especially with the sunken in wheels. I loved the F50 growing up, but it just looks to "sloppy" to me. The F40 will always be my #1.

Old 08-15-2010, 02:55 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by burnzie
EDIT: What's that black car with scud shields next to it?
honda crx lol

Old 08-15-2010, 04:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
still think F40>F50, but awesome spot nonetheless...are those NY plates I see on it?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Some F50 Love