Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari Enzo @ 2008 Gumball: The Aftermath Detail

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by silversurfer
Matte Black Ford GT, your client and I had some fun rolling into LA
Sounds like a lot of fun...wish I could have been there

Old 11-05-2008, 08:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Eric (Plug Guy)
Moe, that was a fantastic writeup and detailed explanation of what you do. Phenomenal work.

Can you move into our house?
Thank you Eric for the kind words. I enjoy what I do and am on a mission to make sure everyone knows and understands the scope of work needed for amazing cars like this. You gotta be careful who you let work on your cars...just because someone calls themself a detailer, doesn't mean they know how to detail.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
Thatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond repute
that's pretty amazing..

Old 11-08-2008, 09:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
Not stuck at all....I choose my clients based on the client, not the car I've actually turned some potential clients away that had the same caliber of ultra-luxury cars because they did not exhibit the qualities I look for in a client. I'd rather have clients like you that are loyal, passionate about their cars, and appreciate my work
Very kind words my friend, I do my business the same way..

Old 11-08-2008, 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Insman
Very kind words my friend, I do my business the same way..
That's why we're so successful in our industries

Old 12-16-2008, 05:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
Suspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant future
Great write up!!!!!

Old 12-28-2008, 08:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Suspence
Great write up!!!!!
Thanks for taking the time to browse through it

Old 12-31-2008, 11:09 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vandalia911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Impressive! Props for the respect and pride with which you work. Detailing a car with your level of professionalism and articulateness should leave any exotic owner no other choice than you as their detailer. Good work...I could read more detailing write-ups like this on notable and legendary cars.

Old 01-02-2009, 12:31 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Once the post finally loaded (insane pictures) - I got to truly appreciate your work. Great job - wonderful writeup

Old 01-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks guys. Appreciate you checking out this thread. Sorry about the long load time. I've got the web guys working on it.

Quick Reply: Ferrari Enzo @ 2008 Gumball: The Aftermath Detail