Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari planning FF two seater

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2013, 09:37 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DebruxxxLambo is on a distinguished roadDebruxxxLambo is on a distinguished road
Ferrari planning FF two seater

Source : The Supercar Kids – Rumour: Ferrari Files Patent For 2 Seater Ferrari FF

These sketches have just surfaced online showing the two seater version of the Ferrari FF which were apparently filed with the European patent office.

If the story is true, this particular FF will be the more meaner version of it’s sibling with a more sloping roof line with extra vents on the hood and the side just name some of the exterior changes.

This could mean 3 things, Ferrari is actually planning to introduce this new model on a large scale, a limited / special edition of the standard Ferrari FF or there will be only one 2 seater made for an individual client.

Old 10-10-2013, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Clyde is an unknown quantity at this point
It would be great if this was actually a replacement for the aging California

Old 10-10-2013, 12:42 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
99.9999999874% Positive what we are looking at is the next-gen California.

Old 10-10-2013, 02:08 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
99.9999999874% Positive what we are looking at is the next-gen California.
Me too, but there's a thing that confuses me - absence of any type of folding roof.

Either they will add it later with one more patent or we'll see two versions of next California as we have now with 458 - coupe and convertible.

Very interesting, will try to find out more.

Old 10-10-2013, 02:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
benkyo is on a distinguished roadbenkyo is on a distinguished road
DJ...curious about the high percentage in your statement: is it your feeling or did you get some insider information?

Old 10-10-2013, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Maybe its because the Motor Authority (2015 Ferrari California Replacement Patent Drawings Leaked?) today are claiming it as the replacement for the California?

Old 10-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Old 10-10-2013, 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by D55L
Me too, but there's a thing that confuses me - absence of any type of folding roof.

Either they will add it later with one more patent or we'll see two versions of next California as we have now with 458 - coupe and convertible.

Very interesting, will try to find out more.
I think we can see a folding roof on the images.....

Old 10-10-2013, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Really? How do you do a folding roof when you have a coupe with a back window and buttresses as they appear to be in the drawings?

Old 10-10-2013, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Clyde
Really? How do you do a folding roof when you have a coupe with a back window and buttresses as they appear to be in the drawings?
Dont know, but from what i know its a folding roof or retractable hardtop. At least it was what someone told me....

Quick Reply: Ferrari planning FF two seater