Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Not strictly car related - ferrari.gt advice...

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
jimxms is an unknown quantity at this point
Not strictly car related - ferrari.gt advice...

Hi All,

My name is Jim and as you can see, I'm a forum newbie I have an unhealthy interest in cars and have owned everything from Luxury (Merc S600, Lex 460) to Modified (Supra Single, Celica GT4, 300zx), various other 'working-class' sports cars, an currently an E63 AMG and a Ferrari 360.

With the short intro out of the way I wanted to get some advice from you all...

My unhealthy interest also extends into the computing world, and recently I found myself buying the domain name 'ferrari.gt'. For obvious reasons I though (and still think) that it is a pretty epic domain name, but I've yet to decide what to do with it.

I though about possibly setting up an email service so that all Ferrari enthusiasts could benefit from the domain name and choose their own whatever@ferrari.gt email addresses? But I'm not sure if this will gain much interest?

Otherwise I'm pretty stumped. So I'm putting it out there to see what other owners and enthusiasts think...

Old 05-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This thread is in the wrong section. Your title says it best...if it isn't car related, specifically Ferrari related (to an actual car) it shouldn't be in this area. See if you can get it moved to Business Ventures or the Off-Topic.

I also recommend introducing yourself in the New Member section (people that start off with a post like this and no intro usually don't have the best reputations around here).

As far as your ferrari.gt....I'm not really sure what your going for. Why did you buy it? It sounds like you want to start a forum with your email idea but other than that, I'm not really sure what your looking for.

Last edited by TheStigSC; 05-09-2013 at 03:07 PM.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
neversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond repute
be careful of trademark issues.

Old 05-09-2013, 08:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
You might be able to go into a partnership with a forum, club or even dealer that relates to specifically ferrari related emails. Maybe do something with facebook or twitter?