Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Steve Sutcliffe tests the FF: Will it Drift?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Editor
JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Who are we? Why are we here? What is the meaning of life? These are just some of the monumental questions humanity has struggled with over the ages. And while we aren't any closer to answering those, Steve Sutcliffe is here to help us solve at least one equally important question—will it drift? This time he tackles Ferrari's polarizing FF, and regardless of what you think about the Prancing Horse's hindquarters, you have to admire Sutcliffe's drive to confront hard questions.

Of course, if you've seen any of these videos before, who have a pretty good idea as to what the answer is. But does that make it any less fun to watch? Of course it doesn't. While I wasn't exactly a fan of the FF when it debuted, I have to admit Ferrari's shooting brake is growing on me (I really like it in matte green). Now let's see if it'll go sideways...

[via autocar]

Old 08-27-2012, 10:44 AM
WSC
Teamspeed Junior Member
WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
But will it blend?