Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Pro Golfer Ian Polter Collects First Tailor Made Ferrari FF in USA

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 09:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I actually love the plaid. I'd spec a car that way if I could

Old 08-21-2012, 11:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I actually like the plaid too. It's not overboard, no crazy colors and it definitely fits the buyer.

Now the exterior....the FF still hasn't grown on me. Just looks bloated to me.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using teamspeed

Old 08-22-2012, 04:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
dig the plaid as well

that said, i've always liked GTI's for their plaid interior

Old 08-22-2012, 04:21 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Carbotanium is on a distinguished roadCarbotanium is on a distinguished roadCarbotanium is on a distinguished road
I don't mind it, it's discrete and understated.

Good for him.

Old 08-22-2012, 01:50 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HBdirtbag
dig the plaid as well

that said, i've always liked GTI's for their plaid interior
+1 yep ditto.

Old 08-22-2012, 05:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
I watch golf a lot. I have heard of him. But in Golf as I am sure you know winning tournaments is what it's all about. Can't say I have seen him in the last pairing very often on a Sunday. Explains why he has won 1 tournament.
You may not see him in the final pairing a lot on Sundays, but you'll see his name on the first page of the leader board. The PGA Tour is about playing good golf consistently. That is what Poulter does. Are wins important? Absolutely. You don't HAVE to win to be successful, though. If you watched golf a lot like you say you do, you would know this. He's one hell of a golfer. Sh*tty golfers don't make Ryder Cup teams.

Last edited by clemson3; 08-22-2012 at 05:08 PM.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:32 AM
Teamspeed Member
jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
And they don't make the kind of money that Poulter makes either.

Same with Tiger. Don't see him in the final pairing much anymore either, but still making a boatload. People can say anything they want about Tiger, and sure he has brought more attention to golf than likely anyone in the past, however, he is absolutely one of the worst people to watch on the tour. Guy is so unprofessional, throws temper tantrums, gets mad and cusses on live television, throws clubs.

Now, while I have done everything above, I don't get paid millions to be a pro golfer, I am not a role model (intentional or not, doesn't matter, he still is), and I am not in the national spotlight. There are younger golfers who will certainly continue to get golf to grow, but I believe that we have truly seen the peak of Tiger Woods. I don't believe that he will ever pass Jack's record at this point.

Sorry, now back to the original post, I love what Poulter has done with his FF. Beautiful. Would have done Giallo calipers though.

J

Old 08-28-2012, 09:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
just not feeling the golf pants interior, esp the head liner. Just a tad too chintzy.