Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Pro Golfer Ian Polter Collects First Tailor Made Ferrari FF in USA

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 09:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
the guy finished top 10 in 3 majors this year (7-masters, 9-British, 3-PGA). has 11 euro tour wins, member of euro ryder cup

started the 4th round at the PGA with 6 birdies in a row just a few weeks ago

if you watch golf (an not just follow Tiger) then you know Ian Poulter

Old 08-21-2012, 09:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
Guy should just give it to tiger woods. Without him golf would still be a no money sport.

Old 08-21-2012, 10:31 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MrofSweden is on a distinguished roadMrofSweden is on a distinguished roadMrofSweden is on a distinguished roadMrofSweden is on a distinguished road
I like it a lot, good Ian.

Old 08-21-2012, 10:46 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
I really, really dig it! Very original, classy. I'm sick of ppl going with boring interiors being too worried about resale.

Give the guy much credit.... and a Congrats!

Old 08-21-2012, 10:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Poulter does everything his own way: golf, clothes, cars. This car perfectly fits his personality and lifestyle, so good for him.

I'm not necessarily a fan of the plaid, but it's not my car. The one design element I don't get are the red pinstripes throughout the interior as they just don't go with any of the other interior points.

Sent from my HTC One X using teamspeed

Old 08-21-2012, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Maitre_Absolut
the guy finished top 10 in 3 majors this year (7-masters, 9-British, 3-PGA). has 11 euro tour wins, member of euro ryder cup

started the 4th round at the PGA with 6 birdies in a row just a few weeks ago

if you watch golf (an not just follow Tiger) then you know Ian Poulter
I watch golf a lot. I have heard of him. But in Golf as I am sure you know winning tournaments is what it's all about. Can't say I have seen him in the last pairing very often on a Sunday. Explains why he has won 1 tournament.

Old 08-21-2012, 12:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Ferrari used to make this.

Now the F12 is the best they can do? It makes me sad.

Old 08-21-2012, 01:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
^^^
FF, not F12, the guy above me is an idiot. Different model, same Lexus.

Old 08-21-2012, 02:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
cool car

Old 08-21-2012, 09:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
KingVen is an unknown quantity at this point
Plaid looks right at home on a GTI, not on a ferrari.

Quick Reply: Pro Golfer Ian Polter Collects First Tailor Made Ferrari FF in USA