Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.
View Poll Results: Your opinion:
I like when models on front end have some simiar elements
35.90%
I don't care, when I start the engine all questions about styling are gone
17.95%
I don't like this. Every Ferrari should have its own unique identity
46.15%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

New Ferrari family - your thoughts?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 02:33 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
I actually think, regarding to the first post in this thread, that the 458 looks somewhat dated compared to the FF and F12.

Old 03-02-2012, 05:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond repute
Give it some time guys, before you know it you will have grown to love the 'new' Ferrari family and will dislike the FF, F12 replacements.

Old 03-02-2012, 05:22 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I made a Photoshop to illustrate my thoughts on this matter:

Old 03-02-2012, 05:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cstroked
Don't forget the California
why? let's forget the california!

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
The good old days
these literally motivated me to study at school

Originally Posted by ECB
I like the new gen designs,but nothing beats the F430 Scuderia front end..
to me a Scuderia is not a 430 at all! it is simply a SCUD

as for the 430, i like the aggressiveness of the side with the sharper edges, and i can look past the front happy peaceful face because it is unfair to compare to the Scud, but the 430 imho CANNOT pull off its rear unless it is a dark colour

nero is best, grigio is second best, and although my fav colour on fcars is giallo, i still don't think the rear and how high the taillights sit can be helped in a bright colour. darker colour will blend off the boxy behind and make it aggressive.

as for the new line-up, i was never a fan of the 599 and the california to me is a disgrace to the badge. hate the FF, and will reserve judgement until i see the f12 irl. so yeah, 458 is the only one i care for