Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.
View Poll Results: Your opinion:
I like when models on front end have some simiar elements
35.90%
I don't care, when I start the engine all questions about styling are gone
17.95%
I don't like this. Every Ferrari should have its own unique identity
46.15%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

New Ferrari family - your thoughts?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
New Ferrari family - your thoughts?

As we all know F12 Berlinetta is officially revealed, and there was some discussions.
So guys here is one simple comparison between current Ferrari models that on front end have few things in common.
What are your thoughts?

Last edited by Milanno; 03-01-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 01:13 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Don't forget the California

Name:  fcarfamily.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  111.7 KB

Old 03-01-2012, 02:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
KimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura about
Design language is not always carried through a brand strictly for aesthetic purposes. While it is imperative that cars’ visual appeal resonates with their perspective owners, it often is a matter of applying the firms latest R&D to each model being produced. Location of intake points, vents, and wings are all products of the last few years of wind tunnel, track, and fluid dynamic testing. What appeals to some will never appeal to all. I like where the design efforts have led Ferrari as of late. They are dealing quite well w/ ever increasing safety regulations and emissions demands while further developing more capable and even more powerful vehicles. Like it or hate it, you have to respect the development these automobiles have been through. Though if you do truly hate it, consider it an initial building block from which many improvements can and will be made.

Old 03-01-2012, 02:11 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I like the 458 only.

Old 03-01-2012, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
F12 takes the cake for me.

Old 03-01-2012, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think people are not realizing that automotive design today is completely different then what it was in the past. Government regulations have pretty much forced designers to work around them. It is amazing that human creativity is able to still get around these artificial barriers and produce good looking cars. Those lights are from stupid envrionment LED BS introduced in the eurozone, ride height sitting too high and akward bumpers are from US saftey regulations. Designers are very limited in what they can do from an asthetic point of view. Ferrari has to comply with so many costly rules that it would be economically impossible to produce 100% unique cars without double the price tags. They are already producing great products, if customers want to complain they can direct their anger at the nearest government office.

Old 03-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
458 only IMO.

Old 03-01-2012, 02:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Took me awhile to come around but 458- the rest are just eh

Old 03-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
I'd like more options on the poll. the top picture and bottom one are best.

Old 03-01-2012, 03:14 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
I like the F12. 458 still doesn't do it for me. And FF is

Quick Reply: New Ferrari family - your thoughts?