Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: The New Ferrari F12berlinetta - Picture & Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 08:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
Absolutely love it and wait for the first pics of an actual car, its looking much better in flesh.

And hate to say that, but seems I was just right with the official name of the car when no one trusted me
Being a more routined TS member than those people who doubted you, I believed you all along The newbies just don't know how much inside info you have

Old 02-29-2012, 08:58 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud of
can someone please photoshop one in white

Old 02-29-2012, 08:58 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
I want real shots of the car already !!!

And wow: Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 907 (82 members and 825 guests)

Old 02-29-2012, 09:07 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Very nicely done, aggressive substantive appearance from the front, daring and different from behind without the overkill and debacle of the FF....nice interior touches, passenger side tach will delight and extend the experience for navigators. 740hp and a DSG box...mercy....

This thing will sell like hotcakes.

Tdf with mocha interior...

Old 02-29-2012, 09:14 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
Very nicely done, aggressive substantive appearance from the front, daring and different from behind without the overkill and debacle of the FF....nice interior touches, passenger side tach will delight and extend the experience for navigators. 740hp and a DSG box...mercy....

This thing will sell like hotcakes.

Tdf with mocha interior...
totally agree!!

I love it!!
and it`s to a great part the technical innovations that make me love it so much!
Really,a great piece of engineering and a wonderful longterm goal to get to achieve something in life in order to be able to get this as a toy to be in love with!!

Old 02-29-2012, 09:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Quick interior color adjustment

Old 02-29-2012, 09:20 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sinan
I want real shots of the car already !!!

And wow: Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 907 (82 members and 825 guests)
what?

oh cool...am I on TV or something?

umm

just wanted to say Hi to Mom and Dad...
and let the world know that TS rocks your world b1tches

Old 02-29-2012, 09:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This car is absolutely jaw-dropping. I love it. The front and rear will take some getting used to but I am very pleasantly surprised with how this car turned out.

Old 02-29-2012, 09:26 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Julian is on a distinguished roadJulian is on a distinguished roadJulian is on a distinguished roadJulian is on a distinguished roadJulian is on a distinguished roadJulian is on a distinguished road
I love it!

Old 02-29-2012, 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Contributing Editor
Oversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond repute
What's with the F12 Berlinetta versus F12berlinetta difference?

The official line (from Ferrari) is it's F12berlinetta. But that just doesn't sit right.

Quick Reply: Official: The New Ferrari F12berlinetta - Picture & Information Thread