Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: The New Ferrari F12berlinetta - Picture & Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
When the 458 came out, at very first glance I was thrown off, but suddenly the design began to make sense, and it mesmerized me. It took me a moment to "get it", but Oh My, the F12 is a stunning machine. Classic. I feel tingly. . .

Old 02-29-2012, 07:15 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kfmcmahon is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by DJ

Agreed!
perfect^^

Old 02-29-2012, 07:26 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
I reserve judgment til i see it in person, but 599 looks better for sure.

I have not been a fan of the looks of 458, FF, California nor this one.

IMO the last good looking Ferraris were the 360 Stradale,F430 Spider.

Old 02-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
wonder how many burd mayn gonna get, YO

Old 02-29-2012, 07:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
I like the rear and the side profile BUT-

I still can't understand these néw Ferrari headlights. They are so videogame-esque.

I honestly don't see these modern cars commanding 7 figures rolling across a christie's stage, 40 years from now. If I were a designer I would feel a very string responsibility to uphold the lineage. To me, this styling is too disposable.

Old 02-29-2012, 08:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
supertomcat is an unknown quantity at this point
i kinda like it but im still in the air on my final judgement of the car. it reminds me of a 575 with the shape of the windows and rear quarter panels.then it has a 599 mixed with the ff with the front fenders and a ff with the styling of the car. i love the simple interior. i would love to see it in some more colors though, maybe grigio silverstone or something in that family.

Old 02-29-2012, 08:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
h82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to behold
Someone please change the front grille! It looks like a mutated catfish otherwise. FF + 599 + 458 + 575 = F12

Old 02-29-2012, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
supertomcat is an unknown quantity at this point
Cstroked you know he's the number one stunner so he going to get this and blood it out,aka all red everything with some 22's, it has to go with his bugatti,aventador,and his bus.

Old 02-29-2012, 08:20 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
MarcoTav is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow! When I saw the leaked picture I was kinda dissapointed, but now... I love this car, Ferrari really did a nice job with this car, can't wait to see a review!

Old 02-29-2012, 08:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
belfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic

The front and the weakness of the model, the back and cool, like the side and interior and beautiful.

Apart from the smile of FF is good, and no wonder not help but.

Quick Reply: Official: The New Ferrari F12berlinetta - Picture & Information Thread