Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: The New Ferrari F12berlinetta - Picture & Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 01:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura about
As silly as this may sound, the main selling points for me is the new sound system (12 speaker JBL 1280 watts!!) and the big boot. This car might end up being really practical for everyday commuting. I am kind of dissapointed at the weight of the car though; the engineers should have focused on weight reduction instead of increasing power.

Either way, I just contacted my local dealership to ask when they are taking deposits.

Old 02-29-2012, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by McRae
My want for an Aventador has left the door lol

F12 Berlinetta ALL THE FREAKIN WAY!!! HOMERUN!!!

fo realz?

I WANT BOTH.

Old 02-29-2012, 01:03 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Shit ton more colors rendered here...

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Online Configurator

Old 02-29-2012, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura about
I would loved it if the new Belinetta looked something like this:

Old 02-29-2012, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Darksider
I am kind of dissapointed at the weight of the car though; the engineers should have focused on weight reduction instead of increasing power.

Either way, I just contacted my local dealership to ask when they are taking deposits.
With Ferrari refusing to incorporate carbon fibre into their chassis and framwork I don't think they can get much lighter than this. If I had to chose, I'd probably pick the Aventador.

Old 02-29-2012, 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Configure it!

Name:  F12berlinetta (1).jpg
Views: 1776
Size:  91.2 KB

Name:  F12berlinetta (2).jpg
Views: 1780
Size:  79.0 KB

Name:  F12berlinetta (3).jpg
Views: 1754
Size:  68.5 KB

Name:  F12berlinetta (4).jpg
Views: 1776
Size:  75.7 KB

Name:  F12berlinetta (5).jpg
Views: 1785
Size:  98.9 KB

Name:  F12berlinetta (6).jpg
Views: 1795
Size:  88.9 KB

Old 02-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I just talked to my local Ferrari dealership, theres already a big waiting list for this car lol.....I really need to stay on the ball when it comes to new releases.

Old 02-29-2012, 02:09 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
did you offer them your yaris

Old 02-29-2012, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
I think this looks amazing!

Last edited by Mini George; 02-29-2012 at 02:24 PM.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Lol I should keep track of how many people just completely went from hating to loving this car once Ferrari officially released pics.

Quick Reply: Official: The New Ferrari F12berlinetta - Picture & Information Thread