Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari F620GT to be shown in Geneva

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 01:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
BNNY is on a distinguished roadBNNY is on a distinguished road
A new (official?) renderrr

Old 02-24-2012, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Looks pretty good, i am sure it will look much better on official pics and on red, curious to see the back too

Old 02-24-2012, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
honzarox has a spectacular aura abouthonzarox has a spectacular aura abouthonzarox has a spectacular aura abouthonzarox has a spectacular aura abouthonzarox has a spectacular aura abouthonzarox has a spectacular aura abouthonzarox has a spectacular aura abouthonzarox has a spectacular aura abouthonzarox has a spectacular aura abouthonzarox has a spectacular aura abouthonzarox has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by BNNY

Havent seen it in real life but compared to the 599, I dislike front completely. It looks like a fish smiling, dont like the california-like scoop. The back looks a bit Aston-martin-ish, but Im sure in real life it will look [sound] astonishing. The sideview is great. The front is just not exciting for me.
Cant wait to see it in real life in Geneva

Old 02-24-2012, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BNNY

It's not official, its based on this image:

Old 02-24-2012, 01:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
EddieBarbie is on a distinguished roadEddieBarbie is on a distinguished road
Looks pretty aggressive, but I want more unique elements.

Come on! Official pics!

Old 02-24-2012, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EddieBarbie
Looks pretty aggressive, but I want more unique elements.
^^^ This! I`m still hoping that they keep some details for official announcement.

Old 02-24-2012, 01:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by D55L
Like I said, it looks fantastic.

Wait for the pics of red one, this is just a mule.

This is car of the year for sure.
...until the F70 and McLaren F1 successors come out.

Old 02-24-2012, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
I still have mixed feelings about the new look of Ferrari.

It reminds me of a Peugot front end with some BMW Z4 styling in terms on the body lines and angles of the panels.

Old 02-24-2012, 03:06 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
That GTSpirit photo is based of the model, not the actual car.

the boys at eGarage posted these specs & image (pshop) on facebook:

Ferrari V12 details:
  • Active brake cooling system.
  • Vents in front that are closed while driving and open under hard braking to cool the brakes.
  • 50kg lighter. It has the similar rear to the 599 scoops for aero, but now the front on the hood to push away air from the windshield.
  • -0 to 60 in 3.1
  • -0 to 100 in 8.3
  • -740hp and 690 lbs torque
  • -4cm lower
  • -9cm shorter
  • -power to weight is 2.06
  • -redline @ 8700rpm
  • -1:23 lap time around Fiorano, +2 seconds faster then the 599 GTO
  • -New Aluminum paint
  • -Ferrari created 2 new alloys while building the car
  • -Most powerful V12 produced by Ferrari
Name:  395294_328786680491539_161729433863932_815124_1239475092_n.jpg
Views: 590
Size:  19.4 KB

Old 02-24-2012, 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
-Most powerful V12 produced by Ferrari

Attachment 94949
I like this

Quick Reply: Ferrari F620GT to be shown in Geneva