Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Wheel suggestions for California

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 06:11 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Most factory Ferrari wheels make me wanna yak, even though the BBS FI as OEM on the GTO makes up for most of them. Three out of the four wheels on the Cali configurator definitely give me heartburn.

On this car, Novitec or ADV.1 over anything Ferrari offers - especially if it's 19k for a set of mediocre looking OEM wheels. I will say Novitec NF3/NF5 look closest to a factory wheel.

Old 09-22-2011, 06:22 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
We've got some new lightweight stuff as well we can get you setup with too!

Old 09-23-2011, 06:45 PM
Former Sponsor
HRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud of
You might be interested in one of our brand new 790RS Series.

797RS

794RS

793RS

792RS

Old 09-23-2011, 06:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
You can't beat HRE. I love mine.

Old 09-23-2011, 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Like pretty much everything on here. Thanks for then options guys. I will be talking with ADV1 and HRE about some options soon.

J

Old 09-25-2011, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I love these wheels...What finish is this? My car is Grigio Silverstone. This F430 looks the same.

J

Old 09-26-2011, 10:36 AM
Former Sponsor
J@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by jasonrhcastle
I love these wheels...What finish is this? My car is Grigio Silverstone. This F430 looks the same.

J

J- That finish is their signature finish, called Titanium Brushed Center with Brushed Gunmetal Lip and Inner Barrel.

Let me know as soon as your ready,we are ADV1's and HRE's #1 Largest Dealer and Distributor Worldwide. Iw ould be glad to help you out and get you priced out on a set.

Last edited by J@WB; 09-26-2011 at 10:38 AM.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GranTurismo96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi guys, can you tell me, what rims are on this grey Cali?

Old 11-15-2011, 05:21 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GranTurismo96
Hi guys, can you tell me, what rims are on this grey Cali?

MeanMachine...MO...was talking bout those on page 2...

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Tree is a new rim option that comes on the California it's 5 spokes and comes in anthracite finish from the factory.
Sure if ya called a Ferrari Dealer and inquired about it they could help you out by gettin the REAL name of them...

Old 11-16-2011, 06:10 AM
Teamspeed Member
BNNY is on a distinguished roadBNNY is on a distinguished road
I would go for

Quick Reply: Wheel suggestions for California