Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari FF - Official Teamspeed Photo Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 08:34 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
dude,...what a car!
660hp V12 and 0-62 in 3.9s,.....with 4 seats!!!

and white hides to occasional creaming that may come along with this sexy b1tch

Old 09-14-2011, 08:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
3,6 s to be exact!

Old 09-14-2011, 08:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I actually think the FF is quite handsome, but I'm a huge fan of the Z3 M Coupes.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I actually think the FF is quite handsome, but I'm a huge fan of the Z3 M Coupes.
cosigned

Old 09-14-2011, 09:10 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hampelina_92
3,6 s to be exact!
officially 3,7s
in a recent test it did it in 3,9s

but who cares for thos 0,x sec which are depending on weather(wet/dry,temp etc) and optional equipment aboard,Launch control calculations etc

Last edited by ECB; 09-14-2011 at 09:14 AM.
Old 09-14-2011, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i saw it in person last week, looks better than on the pics (like it always does) but i still really don't like its looks, and actually seeing the pics again i nearly have to throw up i'm sorry, no doubt about its performance though

Old 09-16-2011, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
xlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond repute
This is a like it or hate it type deal. I'm a fan of the Z3M coupes as well and I think it's a pretty hot car. Performance stats are unbelievable. I'd never personally own one because of other possibilities with that amount of money but I still admire the hell out of it.

Old 09-16-2011, 10:45 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-16-2011, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't seen a proper rear shot, looks ghastly from back there. I suppose I could always back it into the garage.

But in all reality this is on par looks wise with a Porsche Panamera, which we still manage to like because its a Porsche, this is seemingly the same idea, ugly car, but a ferrari none the less.

Last edited by joshg120; 09-16-2011 at 11:52 AM.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:08 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: Ferrari FF - Official Teamspeed Photo Thread!