Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari FF - Official Teamspeed Photo Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 06:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Penfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to all

Old 10-26-2011, 10:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Scootypuff Jr.
Congratulations. We would definitely appreciate a first driving impression when you get the chance.
Thanks. The car is just unbelievable. It's a big car but you still have the Ferrari feeling. I didn't think it was going to be so fast and smooth. It's very comfortable when you drive normally but when you put your foot down it's extremely quick. The steering is so light and the interior is beautiful. And you can really fit 4 people in the car without any problems at all. The sound is amazing as well, not as good as the GTO but a close second. For me it's the best all-round Ferrari.

Last edited by Hampelina_92; 10-26-2011 at 10:36 AM.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough
Congrats she's a beauty

Old 10-26-2011, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing car Hampelina, love the color. Are you gonna drive it in the Swedish winter?

Old 10-26-2011, 11:16 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Wowza Hampelina! Although I'm not in love with the FF I guess DDing wouldn't be to bad

Old 10-26-2011, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Ludas
Amazing car Hampelina, love the color. Are you gonna drive it in the Swedish winter?
Thanks! Yes I intend to! I have a better winter car when it's to much snow but until then i will use it!

Old 10-26-2011, 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
You should mount it with a packline and drive to a ski resort in the alps

Old 10-26-2011, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member

Old 10-28-2011, 06:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jayb289 is on a distinguished roadjayb289 is on a distinguished roadjayb289 is on a distinguished road
i think the car looks alot better in person, i wasnt so sure when i first saw the pics but its won me over. here is a video i took, il upload the pics once i get them uploaded
first ferrari ff in london, start up and revving - YouTube

Old 10-28-2011, 07:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jayb289 is on a distinguished roadjayb289 is on a distinguished roadjayb289 is on a distinguished road

Quick Reply: Ferrari FF - Official Teamspeed Photo Thread!