Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Got left a present on the Scag

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 02:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Speed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond repute
Dam

Get yourself a BIG mean looking dog and tie him to the car when parking it in public.

Old 07-25-2011, 03:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
wtf is wrong with some people. wonder what's gonna happen next...

Old 07-26-2011, 02:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
I feel for you guys, i had my 430 keyed/scratched near the driver's door like a couple of days after i picked it up from the container when i first brought it into London. Luckily I wrapped my entire car so I think the clear vinyl has protected the paint. Hope the scratches can be buffed out with polish, and if not hope the paintwork doesn't cost too much. Let us know how you get on...

Old 07-26-2011, 02:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
^^ Thanks brother. Let me know when you're back on the island I wana hear all about the Europe trip!

Old 07-26-2011, 03:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Fck! While i was away someone left a big scratch on the side of my murcie!!!! A little parking accident.
Just fck!
I know how you feel!

Old 07-26-2011, 04:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by quickie
Fck! While i was away someone left a big scratch on the side of my murcie!!!! A little parking accident.
Just fck!
I know how you feel!
They probably had their own reasons for it.

Old 07-28-2011, 07:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Update:

Ok so after a few days of following up with the hotel security team on the footage on the carpark CCTV cameras and speaking to about 5 different managers all of whom required a re-explanation of the whole story, yesterday, member BRN9121 and I met up at the local police station after work to file a formal report (for insurance purposes). Ended up waiting for around 2 hours sat down next to guys in handcuffs. It was 6pm and the police were changing shifts so had to wait for the new batch to arrive, have their coffee and cigarettes and settle down before we were finally served.

Ended up being seen by a junior officer who thought the Ferrari was actually a Nissan (pwned) and another cop thought it was a Porsche. Anyway, by the time we were seen the sun had gone down and it was dark and the police wanted to take pictures of the scratches on both cars - took them about half an hour to get decent pictures and they had to resort to turning a police cruiser to face our cars and put on the high beems just to get good shots so that was us standing outside in the humidity and 43 centigrade heat!

After all that, we are told to call in the morning and maybe our reports will be ready. BRN9121 called in the morning and was told that we would have to collect them from police headquarters where they would have been sent so we would have to call the headquarters to see if they were there or not the person on the phone could not tell us if they were ready for collection or not.

In the meanwhile, I get a call from the hotel head of security and asks if we can come in. So we did. We showed him where we were parked and then were led into the hotel security office where all the CCTV camera screens are. Now it was time to locate our cars. Took us around 3 hours to find our cars -- why? Because the camera system was all wrong - we had arrived at 5:30pm whereas the camera display of us arriving was 7:30AM. So you can imagine how long this damn thing took just to locate our cars. So after 3 hours we located our cars arriving on the premises finally - screen goes blank then comes back on again but keeps freezing so basically you would see a car passing by, screen freezes then continues to play but the car is long gone. Lets just say that this made our job even tougher.

I complained to the chief of security's boss who told me that he had called the technicians who installed the US$ 70,000 CCTV system to come and sort out the issue. He assured us that it is only a playback issue and not a recording issue and that all footage would be in the system. He said they would be coming on Saturday and that he'll call me as soon as they come. So lets see.

Normally I would have let go by now and just gone ahead and fixed the car, but I made the decision that I'm gona pull out all the stops. BRN9121 did too. We are determined to find the culprit and nail him!

Wish us luck guys! Gonna take the Scag to the dealers this Saturday morning and let them have a look and check what needs to be done. It may just be a case of needing proper hard wax in my case which is what I am hoping for as my scratches are not so bad.

Anyway will keep you posted.

Old 07-28-2011, 09:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
all the best wishes to you guys, you've have my word.

Old 07-28-2011, 09:44 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
I really hope you find this sucker, so you can key his face !

Old 07-28-2011, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by JonnybravoM3
Normally I would have let go by now and just gone ahead and fixed the car, but I made the decision that I'm gona pull out all the stops. BRN9121 did too. We are determined to find the culprit and nail him!
Kick some ass!!

It's unbelievable how unorganized the police and the hotel security works.

Quick Reply: Got left a present on the Scag