Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

New Mansory Stallone

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 11:24 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Aristotle is on a distinguished roadAristotle is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by quickie
first of all the scoop is not there for engine cooling but to create more downforce i believe.
SURE IT IS!

Anyway, enjoy your car. Looks like a Mansory for sure.

Old 06-30-2011, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Nath4N
What rims do you have in mind, quickie? Mansory ones?
The paint looks a bit like matte Rosso Fiorano, i like it!
i am going for black rims mansory put on the sirracusa (458 conversion).the paint is a new color, not sure what it is called, but it is damn expensive and is a 8 layer paint job.

@Slayclops: car is matte red/black

@dante71: entre st trop/ monaco et ptetre paris

@Aristotle: actually i think you are right! the scoop does not give more downforce! not sure though, but makes sense. and i will not be installing the scoop anyways, just made the call tx!

Last edited by quickie; 06-30-2011 at 12:57 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
@TTMOTION: first of all the scoop is not there for engine cooling but to create more downforce i believe.
A fool and his money are soon parted.

Old 06-30-2011, 01:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
first of all the scoop is not there for engine cooling but to create more downforce i believe.
Because. Racecar.

Besides, he already said in his other thread that he was an attention whore and a douche. Let him get the roofscoop if he wants. Then maybe we can all find out what they're good for on front engine cars.

Old 06-30-2011, 01:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Barrister
A fool and his money are soon parted.
easy there tiger, i did not give my answer much thought, but to be honest i just never questioned what the scoop was there for. and i am not an expert in aerodynamics but common sense tells me any significant change of the exterior has Some impact on the aerodynamic performance (what kind of impact is not clear though).

OH come on guys! i said something withought giving it too much thought and it comes back biting me in the ass. i do not want to go down on this forum as "THAT" guy. just let it slide please!

Last edited by quickie; 06-30-2011 at 01:22 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:21 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I defend your choice, even when it's a poor one. Honest question for you: Why not get a 599 GTO when I'm sure it's the same (or even less) money than the Mansory-tastrophe?

Old 06-30-2011, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
first of all, the scoop is gone for good!

secondly, it is obvious i considered a GTO, and your price estimate is no too far off. i wanted something unique, yet not crazy expensive like a zonda ( alittle over my budget) and i will say it again, for me the stallone is like a different take on the 599 design that i prefer. similar to zagato in that sense.

Old 06-30-2011, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
easy there tiger, i did not give my answer much thought, but to be honest i just never questioned what the scoop was there for. and i am not an expert in aerodynamics but common sense tells me any significant change of the exterior has Some impact on the aerodynamic performance (what kind of impact is not clear though).

OH come on guys! i said something withought giving it too much thought and it comes back biting me in the ass. i do not want to go down on this forum as "THAT" guy. just let it slide please!
All in good fun man. Chill, we're all good friends here.

Old 06-30-2011, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a tiger.

Old 06-30-2011, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Superfly
All in good fun man. Chill, we're all good friends here.
no offence taken, i just feel kinda stupid and embarrassed. i just concluded that there was some aerodynamic impact since front engined rally cars have huge scoops...

Quick Reply: New Mansory Stallone