Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

New Mansory Stallone

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 08:10 PM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
matte red :/

Old 06-29-2011, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Seriously? You going for the super cool rear engine roof scoop on a front mount V12 too!?!?!?!?

Old 06-29-2011, 09:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
Why did you go with that shade of red with that interior? It doesn't seem to match very well in my opinion, although both are separately very nice.

Old 06-30-2011, 04:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by AWG
matte red :/
huh? you don't like the color? i am sorry, but you were not clear.

@TTMOTION: first of all the scoop is not there for engine cooling but to create more downforce i believe. secondly i don't really know which design elements they will use since basically i gave my car for stallone conversion, and the rest is up to them.

@bdeitemeyer: the color i initially wanted was red, but i did not specify what kind of red, and since the guys at mansory are friends of my little brother, they always improvise on our cars. so it was a surprise for me as well that they decided to use the newest color!

usually red/tan combo looks nice, so i am not too worried. and i dont want all my cars to have black/dark interior (murcie is dark blue with beige inserts, maserati is red/black porshe is flat black and the upcoming aventador is flat black( i switched back from black/white alcantara i picked initially))

Last edited by quickie; 06-30-2011 at 04:40 AM.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:06 AM
MrD
Teamspeed Senior Member
MrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant future
I really like the interrior.... its nice...
and please tell me its gonna have this exhaust....

Old 06-30-2011, 06:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by quickie
huh? you don't like the color? i am sorry, but you were not clear.
He has matte red 599 GTO.

Old 06-30-2011, 07:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
What rims do you have in mind, quickie? Mansory ones?
The paint looks a bit like matte Rosso Fiorano, i like it!

Old 06-30-2011, 09:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not typically a Mansory fan, but I love the color, and I look forward to seeing the finished product. Great project, and congratulations. Should be an incredible car.

Old 06-30-2011, 11:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Color is great(btw will your car be bicolor ??) seats are great too. Congrats!!

Old 06-30-2011, 11:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute
Always happy to see french tser ! On pourra voir la voiture dans quel coin de france?

Quick Reply: New Mansory Stallone