Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Impressions of a Ferrari 250GTO

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
"Series"? Series? Is it airing already? Can I watch it in Canada? Gawd those roads look like fun. I'm tired of the snow on ours still......

Old 02-17-2012, 05:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
krasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Superfly
"Series"? Series? Is it airing already? Can I watch it in Canada? Gawd those roads look like fun. I'm tired of the snow on ours still......
Thank you! I am putting the finishing touches on the pilot/episode 1. I will begin arranging for cable placement or stream the shows from my own domain if it comes to that.

Old 02-19-2012, 10:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
krasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond repute
Elysée Wednesday: Drive!

Elysée Wednesday: Drive! - YouTube

This is the promo for the Elysée Wednesday: Drive! series which is longer and more complete than the teaser. Many fine people offered up their time, their cars and their enthusiasm for which I would like to thank them all. The series is an extension of our Elysée Wednesday gatherings and almost all of the people one sees in the promo are EW regulars.

Last edited by krasnavian; 02-19-2012 at 10:04 PM.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I would like to meet and join you guys, is it on for tonight? If yes, when and where?

Old 02-22-2012, 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by jhietter
I would like to meet and join you guys, is it on for tonight? If yes, when and where?
There is no EW tonight because we are attending some damnable pre-Oscar party this evening. Maybe you could join us next week “God willing and the Creek don’t rise”...

Old 02-22-2012, 06:00 PM
Former Sponsor
John@CEC is on a distinguished roadJohn@CEC is on a distinguished roadJohn@CEC is on a distinguished road
Sounds good. I will post again next week for details.

Old 02-23-2012, 02:05 AM
Teamspeed Member
jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Sorry I responded from my other account.

Old 02-24-2012, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GTO 3987: First race, first win...

These photos show GTO 3987 at its first race--the 1000km of Paris at Montlhéry in 1962--which it won. The GTO was entered by Luigi Chinetti's North American Racing Team and was driven by brothers Pedro and Ricardo Rodriguez. Ricardo (seen in the yellow helmet) died two weeks later on the first day of practice for the Mexican Grand Prix of 1962 at the age of twenty.

These photos were sent to me by my Facebook friend Luc Ghys. The color photo is from the Alexis Callier collection.The black and white photo is from the archives of Maurice Louche.

Attached Images   
Old 02-28-2012, 02:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Elysée Wednesday: Drive! (theme)

Elysée Wednesday: Drive! (theme) - YouTube

Once again, Michael Chanslor has come through with a composition and performance that I think sets the perfect mood and pace for the images and action--in this case, his music for our new series Drive!. Over the years, Michael has created themes for my projects including Clip Joint, The Jerry Fairfax Show and Point of Departure--each score different from the others and all completely right for the project.

Listening to his music is pure pleasure for me.

Last edited by krasnavian; 02-28-2012 at 02:13 AM.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Elysée Wednesday tonight--"On the whole, I wish I'd stayed in Tunbridge Wells."

Elysée Wednesday tonight--"On the whole, I wish I'd stayed in Tunbridge Wells."

Look for us Wednesday evenings on the patio from 8 pm (or shortly thereafter) until about midnight at Caffe Primo, 8590 Sunset Blvd West Hollywood, CA 90069. Underground parking on Alta Loma just east of the Cafe and south of Sunset or on the street.

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Impressions of a Ferrari 250GTO