Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Finally went for it - My new 612 Scaglietti PIX + VID

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2011, 10:13 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
beautiful car ! congrats and enjoy in the best of health...love the interior

Old 01-16-2011, 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by RufMD
beautiful car ! congrats and enjoy in the best of health...love the interior
Thank you sir! Just saw your post as I was drooling over your new beast - congrats to you too!

Old 01-16-2011, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I really like the 612! The interior is the perfect combo of lux and sporty. Love that there is leather everywhere, even the cup holders!

Old 01-16-2011, 12:20 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Challenge wheel win

Old 01-16-2011, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
daedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome purchase! I haven't seen anyone picking up 612's lately... I love that you're running against the pack a bit with your purchase. It certainly stands out and is a gorgeous color combo!

Old 01-18-2011, 04:09 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Quasimodo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by JonnybravoM3
Hi all

So as the title says, finally decided to go for the 2011 612 Scaglietti and went to the dealers today and gave them the first installment cheque ......
So it seems that the 612 is still produced for 2011, I thought 2010 was last production year for the 612. This means replacement for 612 will come in 2012? I'm kind of confused !

Old 01-18-2011, 07:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Quasimodo
So it seems that the 612 is still produced for 2011, I thought 2010 was last production year for the 612. This means replacement for 612 will come in 2012? I'm kind of confused !
Hi Quasimodo

Just to explain, there will not be a replacement for the 612 as far as I was advised by the dealer despite all the content on the internet. This 250GT....412 - 456 - 612 Scagietti bloodline ends with the 612. Ferrari's "612 replacement" will be the beginning of a new bloodline for Ferrari (similar to the California being the beginning of a "new" bloodline). My 612 arrived in Bahrain in mid-December straight from Maranello as MY2011. So I guess they are still making the car perhaps for another year or so.

Old 01-18-2011, 09:10 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Quasimodo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by JonnybravoM3
Hi Quasimodo

Just to explain, there will not be a replacement for the 612 as far as I was advised by the dealer despite all the content on the internet. This 250GT....412 - 456 - 612 Scagietti bloodline ends with the 612. Ferrari's "612 replacement" will be the beginning of a new bloodline for Ferrari (similar to the California being the beginning of a "new" bloodline). My 612 arrived in Bahrain in mid-December straight from Maranello as MY2011. So I guess they are still making the car perhaps for another year or so.
Hi Jonny,

This is good to know cause I also have a 612 and like to see it being produced at least for another year .

Old 01-18-2011, 09:40 AM
Teamspeed Member
Monaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura about
Love these cars. IMO, very underappreciated!

Old 01-19-2011, 12:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats bro. Enjoy it in the best of health.

Quick Reply: Finally went for it - My new 612 Scaglietti PIX + VID