Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Finally went for it - My new 612 Scaglietti PIX + VID

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2011, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to all
HUGE congrats!

Old 01-15-2011, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks all for your warm messages! Can't wait to get her on the road and properly see what all the hype is about! Will need to overcome my urges however until I break her in! lol. Will post some proper pics with my proper DSLR once I get her out of the dealership as opposed to my BB camera.

I loved the colouring the moment I laid eyes on it -- red interior has always been my fav my ex-E46 M3 had Imola red interior and I always had a soft spot for it. I loved the exterior also because its inconspicuous and doesn't exactly scream out RED FERRARI.

Regarding the shiny chrome rims, I wasn't too sure about them when I first saw them - however they seemed to have grown on me and I sincerely think they suit the car. Might change them down the road - maybe explore some other options -- but thats for another thread in case I decide to go through with it at some point.

Last edited by JonnybravoM3; 01-15-2011 at 04:11 PM.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:07 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats and enjoy one of the more rare and understated Ferraris! Very nice color combo.

Old 01-15-2011, 04:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
Alf mabrook 7atoom, ya36eek 5airha o yakfeek shrha bro.

Love the spec, you nailed it.

PS. wain ilspear?

Old 01-15-2011, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks GK

ED -- Allah yibarek fe 7ayatak 3azizi - ayy spare!! hahaha. Thats the first thing I looked for and found it hidden under the bottom layer of the trunk of the car loool.

Old 01-15-2011, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful!

Old 01-15-2011, 05:39 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
^^ +1. Great spec, enjoy!

Old 01-15-2011, 06:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Looks and sounds great!

Old 01-16-2011, 01:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks all. Glad you like it! Hopefully I can now get to meet some of the Ferrari club members worldwide on my travels to Europe or the U.S. and get a better insight into the world of the prancing stallion.

Old 01-16-2011, 03:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
woah and i thought the 612 was EOL...

congrats on the car!

Quick Reply: Finally went for it - My new 612 Scaglietti PIX + VID