Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

New member here, need help

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Quasimodo is an unknown quantity at this point
New member here, need help

Hello,

I just singed in this forum, but for the past several weeks Ive been visiting this forum and been going through some posts here. I recently bought a Ferrari Scaglietti 612. I will provide pictures soon The wheels are the old type (sorry dont know the name) I want to upgrade to the Challenge wheels. I found an online site which offers used (like new) wheels. They have 20" x 11 rear and 20" x 8.5 for front. Is this normal? would I have any problems using these sizes on my car? I currently have 19" rear and 18" front.

Sorry for not being to informed. I thought I ask experts here

Thanks

Old 12-16-2010, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Should fit with no issues...

to the Team!

Old 12-16-2010, 03:28 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
welcome sir we look forward to pics!

Old 12-16-2010, 03:30 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Just an FYI the Novitec wheels are of this sizing if you wanted a slightly more aggressive look:

"The new wheels feature a striking design with five double spokes and polished outer flanges. Contrary to the 19-inch production wheels, the 612 Scaglietti in NOVITEC ROSSO trim sports a combination of size 9Jx20 wheels in front and size 12.5Jx21 rims on the rear axle."

Old 12-16-2010, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome!

Old 12-16-2010, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome!

Old 12-16-2010, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thanks for replies. The Novitec wheels look very nice. I guess from the dimensions given they are wider and bigger which gives the car an agressive look. Beautiful they are. But to my taste I like the Challenge multispokes more I see them on 599s and I love them cause I love 599 GTB. I consider the 612 as an entry car for me to the world of Ferrari but some day I may go for a 599. Dont get me wrong, I like the 612 I think its a beautiful car and even more practical than the 599, but I like the look of 599 more. I used to have a Porsche 911 and I thought that is the most beautiful car until I saw a 599 .

I may go with the 20" wheels and they are slightly used but much lower price than the price for similar wheels by the dealer here (Kuwait). The only risk is that I have to buy them without seeing them. The guy selling them is on ebay and has excellent review and has his own site, is this trustworthy?

By the way I took my 612 to the dealer for oil/filter change once I get her back I will take some pictures

Old 12-16-2010, 04:54 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome! The 612 is a great car. I drove one around for a day and loved every minute of it.

Old 12-18-2010, 06:24 PM
Former Sponsor
Albert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond repute
Novitec rosso 612

Welcome to the world of TEAMSPEED!!!

I am not sure if you are familiar with our regular NF2 Wheel and tire combination which works out great as well. This combination is as follows;

set wheels / tyres NF2
9,0J x 19J ET 28 with 275/35 R19 Pirelli P-Zero Rosso for the front axle
12,5J x 20J ET 46 with 335/30 R20 Pirelli P-Zero Rosso for the rear axle

The wheels can be done in a variety of colors other than silver, accept the factory center cap, tire pressure monitor and hardware. We also offer many other great products for the car as well. Please let me know if I can be of assistance with your project.

Attached Images      
Old 12-31-2010, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Need more help please.

Do you know if the Tire Pressure Monitors (TPMS) can be transferred from one set of wheels to another set?

The Ferrari dealer here in Kuwait told me that the TPMs are built in the wheels and are not transferrable ! but some internet sites which sell wheels say TPMS are transferable. So which one is true?

thanks

Quick Reply: New member here, need help