Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

New member here, need help

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Former Sponsor
Albert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond repute
Hello and Happy New Year!

The tire pressure monitors are not built into the wheels and you can transfer them from one set of wheels to another. Did you decide on a new set of wheels?
Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Old 01-05-2011, 01:57 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Quasimodo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Albert@NovitecRosso
Hello and Happy New Year!

The tire pressure monitors are not built into the wheels and you can transfer them from one set of wheels to another. Did you decide on a new set of wheels?
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Happy New Year. The wheels you showed me look great and I think the price is also reasonable especailly when I compare to the prices here, but unfortunately still a bit too expensive for my budget.

By the way do the 599 wheels fit 612?

thanks