Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Let's hear v12 exhaust sounds

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
canadianferrarista is an unknown quantity at this point
Let's hear v12 exhaust sounds

Here is my 2001 Barchetta with Tubis and ceramic coated X-Pipe.

YouTube - Ferrari 550 Barchetta V12 Exhaust Sound Tubi with X-Pipe

Old 10-01-2010, 12:47 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds great and welcome to the TEAM. An old buddy of mine used to have the same exact color barchetta and I got to use it a few times, always a blast to throw around.

Old 10-01-2010, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thanks for the welcome

Originally Posted by DJ
Sounds great and welcome to the TEAM. An old buddy of mine used to have the same exact color barchetta and I got to use it a few times, always a blast to throw around.
Thanks for welcoming me to the TEAM.

I just bought that car a year ago and put 1800 enjoyable miles on it with the very short summer we had in Calgary.
I fortunately also have an 04 575 Maranello 6 Speed that I drove for 5000 miles this summer.

I look forward to this site and reading and learning from the posts and forums here.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome.

That sounds AMAZING. Much respect for giving the cars the use they deserve.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:42 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Big fan of the Barchetta, I like every variant of the Maranello be it the 550 or 570.

Old 10-01-2010, 10:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Scootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Big fan of the Barchetta, I like every variant of the Maranello be it the 550 or 575.
Fixed

Old 10-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Grazie

Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
Welcome.

That sounds AMAZING. Much respect for giving the cars the use they deserve.
Thanks.
I originally thought about not driving the Barchetta, but both cars are so much fun to drive and they need to be maintained by regular drives.
I spent a better part of today driving the Barchetta.

Old 10-07-2010, 01:46 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Barchetta louder than an F40

Originally Posted by canadianferrarista
Thanks.
I originally thought about not driving the Barchetta, but both cars are so much fun to drive and they need to be maintained by regular drives.
I spent a better part of today driving the Barchetta.
I was at our local coffee & cars this past Saturday.
There is a video of my Barchetta leaving the parking lot and accelerating at 3min28sec and it is definitely louder than the F40 that leaves after me.

YouTube - Coffee & Cars Oct 2 2010

Old 10-07-2010, 02:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet. And another Albertan on board!! Welcome to the Team. Hope I get to see your car next summer.

Old 10-07-2010, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thanks

Originally Posted by Superfly
Sweet. And another Albertan on board!! Welcome to the Team. Hope I get to see your car next summer.
Thanks for the welcome.
I am in Calgary, you?
I usually drive the Barchetta whenever the weather permits it. I have amazingly put 1800 miles on it this year driving around the outskirts of Calgary and to Coffee & Cars at the Distinctive Collection.

If you are in Calgary, do you frequent any of the events?

Quick Reply: Let's hear v12 exhaust sounds