Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Let's hear v12 exhaust sounds

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by canadianferrarista
Thanks for the welcome.
I am in Calgary, you?
I usually drive the Barchetta whenever the weather permits it. I have amazingly put 1800 miles on it this year driving around the outskirts of Calgary and to Coffee & Cars at the Distinctive Collection.

If you are in Calgary, do you frequent any of the events?
No, I'm in Edmonton. I come down frequently though, popping in to see Rob at Tunerworks mostly, but also Kulu, Zahir or Carlo over at Ferrari. I'm down there often enough that I should be able to meet up with you at some point. Anyway, gorgeous car you've got. I went for a rip in a new 599 yesterday, and I've gotta say, my love affair with Ferrari just went up a couple of notches.....

Old 10-08-2010, 01:29 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
canadianferrarista is an unknown quantity at this point
It must have been a fun rip

Originally Posted by Superfly
No, I'm in Edmonton. I come down frequently though, popping in to see Rob at Tunerworks mostly, but also Kulu, Zahir or Carlo over at Ferrari. I'm down there often enough that I should be able to meet up with you at some point. Anyway, gorgeous car you've got. I went for a rip in a new 599 yesterday, and I've gotta say, my love affair with Ferrari just went up a couple of notches.....
These cars are definitely fun to drive and experience. I had my 1st 308GTS in 1992 & then owned a 1983 400i 5 speed.

I actually had a guy from Edmonton come and look at my 04 575 this evening.
We went for a good rip and when we came back to the house,
I took him for a BLAST in the Barchetta.
The thing I like about Ferrari is that I think each car has its own character and attitude, they are all fun in one respect or another.

If you come to Calgary in the near future, just PM me and I will give you my number.

Old 10-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome. Awesome fcars.

Old 10-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
I was going to give you crap for just letting it idle ... then you did give it some gas. Sounds mean as all hell.

Old 10-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Grazie!

Originally Posted by ndiran1
Welcome. Awesome fcars.
Thanks for the welcome and compliment.

Old 10-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
I tried to do a driving video solo......

Originally Posted by Zorro
I was going to give you crap for just letting it idle ... then you did give it some gas. Sounds mean as all hell.
I tried to do a driving video by myself, but it is too hard to try and REALLY drive the car and film at the same time.

It sounds a lot meaner going through the gears at near red line.
I will have to do that tomorrow and find a fellow Ferrarista to do the video.
I should have one up soon.

Old 10-10-2010, 08:49 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team, amazing car and even better sound.

Old 10-10-2010, 09:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
I tried to do a driving video by myself, but it is too hard to try and REALLY drive the car and film at the same time.

GoPro Official Store: Wearable Digital Cameras for Sports

Old 10-11-2010, 01:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute

This just means you need a GoPro camera

Get in touch with EVS Motors, got mine from them, great guys! EVS Motors Inc.

The other option is, you hold the camera while I fly in and drive your car up the gears.

Old 10-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thanks

I may have to invest in one of these must have gadgets, a pre Christmas present.

Quick Reply: Let's hear v12 exhaust sounds