Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

<< Up close & Personal with the Ferrari 599 GTO >>

Old 09-27-2010, 10:28 AM
Banned
Joe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to all
<< Up close & Personal with the Ferrari 599 GTO >>

Every day when I come in to work, I am reminded of just how lucky I am to be able to work on these amazing pieces of automotive artistry. Working on them is one thing, but being personally invited by your good friend to have a hands on experience with the very first 599 GTO delivered in the Tri-State area… well, that is something very special. This car was set to be the highlight of The Gold Coast Concours, but unfortunately was only delivered on September 14th.

First impressions of the fastest production Ferrari ever: WOW!
Second impression of the fastest production Ferrari: DAMN!
A man after my own heart, the owner is a driver, no garage queens here. He already clocked over 300 miles on the GTO in just a week. Although I was offered, I declined to drive the beast and give the owner the pleasure of at least putting it through the break in period. That said, I will be back soon with a driving review. In the meantime enjoy the pics of my intimate look into the all new 599 GTO.

Old 09-27-2010, 10:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome! I'll be looking forward to your driving review when you get a chance too.

Old 09-27-2010, 11:21 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome Joe! Any better pics?

Old 09-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool... thanks for sharing!

Old 09-27-2010, 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Iconic car.....

Old 09-27-2010, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
That car..................does NOT suck!

Old 10-01-2010, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Is it the TaxDr??

If so, he is a great guy. I spoke with him briefly at the last Gold Coast show and sat in his Enzo. Thanks for posting!

Old 10-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That is just epic! Love the matte roof!