Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Should I trade my 599 for the 16M?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009 | 09:05 AM
|
TEAMSPEED.COM
dk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
Just don't trade your GT2!!!!!

i was actually contemplating keeping the 599 and trading the GT2 for the 16M. but if i were to do that, i would need to sell the GT2 privately as the dealer would probably rape me on the trade.

Old 09-13-2009 | 09:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
h-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dk996tt
i was actually contemplating keeping the 599 and trading the GT2 for the 16M. but if i were to do that, i would need to sell the GT2 privately as the dealer would probably rape me on the trade.
just sold my 997 gt2... the scuderia and 16m are the only cars that excite me on that level in terms of driving thrill.

599 for 16m? such different cars. you alone know what you are going to use the car for. around town or more on the track? the answer should be pretty obvious.

i think the 16m will hold its price better than the 997 gt2, i am sure there is a 997.2 gt2 lurking around the corner.

Old 09-13-2009 | 11:19 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
. Best of luck though.

Old 09-14-2009 | 12:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
Dont waste your hard earned money and stick with the 599.

Old 09-14-2009 | 12:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
i would trade mine in a heart beat, but we dont even have one in taiwan.

guys, although i love my 599, i came across a black/black 16M. The 16M stickers for $326K. my 2007 599 had an original msrp of $353K and has 2700 miles and is in perfect condition. what is a good trade in value if they are asking msrp for the 16M?

Old 09-14-2009 | 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Yes!!

Old 09-15-2009 | 06:47 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enough
Keep the 599, unless you MUST have a spider the 599 is the way to go - especially as you will lose plenty on trading the 599!

Old 09-17-2009 | 09:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ferrari Nut has a spectacular aura aboutFerrari Nut has a spectacular aura aboutFerrari Nut has a spectacular aura aboutFerrari Nut has a spectacular aura aboutFerrari Nut has a spectacular aura aboutFerrari Nut has a spectacular aura aboutFerrari Nut has a spectacular aura aboutFerrari Nut has a spectacular aura aboutFerrari Nut has a spectacular aura aboutFerrari Nut has a spectacular aura aboutFerrari Nut has a spectacular aura about
The 599 is way more car then the 16M. Plus the 430 body is about to be replaced while the 599 will be releevent for many years to come. 16M's are not holding value, that's why I dumped mine.

Old 09-18-2009 | 09:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
Yami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura about
holding value ok but what is the moste fun too drive?????

i love the 599 but a 16M look like a lot of fun too play......

Old 09-18-2009 | 10:01 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
I see the dilemma here - since you are in Ohio I would wait til the spring to take the $$$ hit on the 599 then trade for several thousand top down miles at WOT in the 16m til the fall.

Quick Reply: Should I trade my 599 for the 16M?