Notices

Swedish Teamspeeder? Get in here!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 03:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Kvinnor och bilar passar inte riktigt ihop. Bruden lyckades backa över sin handväska på veckoslutet.

Old 07-09-2012, 04:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Haha

Old 07-09-2012, 06:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Blackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by strebo
Ja det var en riktigt sjuk helg faktiskt. Och nu drar jag en vecka till Alicante! Perfekt rehab.....

Inga barn, hon var inte ens över 30!! Helt sjukt!
Frågan kvarstår, hur fasen hamnade ni i en väderkvarn och, bodde hon där permanent?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using teamspeed

Old 07-09-2012, 07:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
N.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud of
Såg en vit Boxster på parkgatan igår eftermiddag, det måste väl ha varit vår vän Kelderek?!

Old 07-09-2012, 07:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Blackout
Frågan kvarstår, hur fasen hamnade ni i en väderkvarn och, bodde hon där permanent?
Med största sannolikhet ville de gärna knulla ifred och hade inget alternativ. Jag skulle gissa att det var hon som kom med förslaget eftersom hon hade varit där tidigare i en liknande situation. Jag hoppas innerligt för Strebos skull att hon inte bodde i Väderkvarnen. Större chans att bli smittad av uteliggare skulle jag tro.

Old 07-09-2012, 07:31 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Tog hon dig på snorren, Strebban? Verkar gå inflation i det där. Jävla brudar.

Old 07-09-2012, 07:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Min teori är att smiskisarna ute på krogarna numera har vuxit upp med internet och på så sätt oundvikligen har kommit i kontakt med internetporr. Sedan har det skett någon form av normaliseringsprocess där internetporr har blivit den vedertagna standarden. Nu har jag visserligen inte varit ute på markanden särskilt länge men storys man hör från singelkompisar blir ju bara sjukare och sjukare...

Old 07-09-2012, 08:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
N.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud of
Det verkar som att man, som nybliven singel, har väldigt mycket att se fram emot! Om jag är för ung för den desperata skaran kvinntimmer återstår att se

Old 07-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond repute
Så då är vi alla överens om att knulla i en väderkvarn ska läggas till till sommarens do do list?

Old 07-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Kanske sommarens to do it in list?

Annars finns det lite dåligt med väderkvarnar här i Helsingfors, enligt google alltså.