Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

Diablo maintenance/restoration in Europe

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 05:49 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
g.step is an unknown quantity at this point
Diablo maintenance/restoration in Europe

Hey guys,

My first post here, although I've been following various threads for over a year now.

I'm looking to purchase a Diablo, a relatively old example, however looks very nice all round. Not too many kilometres as well. I would still want to have everything checked, replaced where necessary and all cosmetics brought up to the finest standard. I'm not going to do any modifications at all, just want it to look and drive as if it was new.

I know I could have gone for a later 6.0 and save myself time and money, but this car seems very special to me.

I know from my experience that some car makers have their own in house restoration and service centres, but have never heard about such thing for Lambos. For me it would be the best to have everything done at the factory, even though this would most certainly come at a higher price. I guess there should be a service department attached to the factory museum?

I'm relatively new to the Lambo world so I would appreciate any comments regarding other places where I could have it inspected and repaired/restored (in Europe). I know the are many Lambo dealerships these days, but I don't think they all have appropriate experience in Diablos.

Many thanks!

Old 01-11-2012, 06:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
That type of restoration would be more than welcomed here!

Old 01-11-2012, 09:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
In which country do you live?

I'm pretty sure that in countries like Germany, Italy and the UK it shouldn't be a problem to go to a Lamborghini dealership.

Old 01-11-2012, 09:39 AM
MrV
Teamspeed Member
MrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enough
As stated, should be a good few lambo dealerships around europe that should be able to help you out.

Off topic, i would love it if you could contnue to follow up on purschase and restoration with pics etc in a thread since myself and alot of other nuts here on TS are Diablo lovers

Old 01-11-2012, 09:46 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
pics are more then welcome...and nice first post!