Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Countach Turbo S - One of a kind

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 08:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gk@domanimotors
Anyone know what kind of power the Turbo S made? What a beast... it could use Richie's help for a paint correction though!
HA! I was thinking the exact same two things.

The dream car of every boy that grew up in the 70's/80's. Can I has??

Old 02-16-2010, 08:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing... A priceless car. Surprised Lambo hasnt made him an offer yet. Roy needs to pick this baby up!!

Old 02-16-2010, 09:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Cool car, reminds me of the factor and very limited Diablo VTTT
The VTTT was not a factory thing. They were done in the States. I know Roy had a silver one at some point and had all the turbo stuff removed

Old 02-16-2010, 09:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
The VTTT was not a factory thing. They were done in the States. I know Roy had a silver one at some point and had all the turbo stuff removed
Really? This is what I've found- Wapedia - Wiki: Lamborghini Diablo

2. 4. Diablo VTTT
Only 6 Lamborghini Diablo VTTT cars where ever produced. The cars where equipped with Twin blueprinted, water cooled, Garret T4 turbo's were installed with electronically controlled waste gates, custom built intercoolers, competition type valves with race-type guides and polished cylinder heads. A custom twin-plate clutch in kevlar to cope with the extra torque, a new short ratio gearbox to improve acceleration, and reprogrammed electronic fuel injection system were used. Also the brakes were upgraded with cross drilled and ventilated discs using carbon fibre brake pads.

The original asking prices ranged from $350.000 to over $600.000 USD.[citation needed]

Performance was outstanding, top speeds ranged from 220mph to over 235mph depending on the boost. Horsepower ranged from 550hp to 750hp, there is reports of one individual who owns a Blue VTTT that has been rumored to make over 1000hp.[citation needed]

Each VTTT had a special emblem near the engine denoting the number of the car and who it was built for.

Car number 4 is located in Dallas, Texas.
This is the one I took pictures of at one of our car meets in '07

EDIT: engine stamp just proved me wrong

Last edited by tractorcrusher; 02-16-2010 at 09:58 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Really? This is what I've found- Wapedia - Wiki: Lamborghini Diablo

This is the one I took pictures of at one of our car meets in '07

EDIT: engine stamp just proved me wrong

yes they existed, Im not saying they didnt or do, BUT Lamborghini did not build them. that I am sure of. Mike Tyson had one once that burned to the ground

Old 02-16-2010, 10:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
yes they existed, Im not saying they didnt or do, BUT Lamborghini did not build them. that I am sure of. Mike Tyson had one once that burned to the ground
Yeah, I proved myself wrong after seeing the pictures again... The owner told me it was like 1/10 from Lamborghini, so I guess I never doubted him.

He ran a CGT twice on the runway, and just lost by a hair each time.

Old 02-16-2010, 11:12 PM
Former Sponsor
Jay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant future
Wow awesome find with the Turbo S, hopefully its like the M8 and the other one pops up one day .

Thanks for sharing!

Old 03-13-2010, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
So cool, needs a good detail though!

Old 03-14-2010, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Countach, Reventon seperated twins reunited

Old 03-14-2010, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not much of a Countach fan, but that car is awesome!

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Countach Turbo S - One of a kind