Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

I Love Miami! Yellow 6.0 and a Pearl White 25th!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 04:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yeah, that car was incredibly well maintained....I love 6.0's

Old 08-16-2009, 09:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
AxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really nice
I went to Miami for a week last year, and you could not go outside for 5 minutes without seeing a Ferrari or Lamborghini. It was heaven. I think a lot of them were rented though. Of all the supercars I saw, not a single one was out of production. They were all modern.

Chris

Old 08-16-2009, 10:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AxerJk
I went to Miami for a week last year, and you could not go outside for 5 minutes without seeing a Ferrari or Lamborghini. It was heaven. I think a lot of them were rented though. Of all the supercars I saw, not a single one was out of production. They were all modern.

Chris
lol

I doubt they were rented. thats kind of a wild accusation to make. modern cars are easier to maintain and most have warrenties. about the nicest "exotic" to rent in miami is more than likely a gallardo

Old 08-16-2009, 10:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
AxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really nice
Well, a friend who lived down there told me that renting exotics was a popular thing to do down there. I'm sure a lot of them were owned, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them were rented.

Old 08-16-2009, 11:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
hang around this board long enough and you will see plenty of reasons a nice car doesn't automatically mean rented.

My last time in Miami (these pics are from it)

In 20 minutes I saw a Red 599gtb, green murci with green lip wheels, a red 430 spider, a yellow gallardo and a yellow viper rt/10 and probably 10 bentleys, i stopped counting

that would be quite the rental agency.....lol

Old 08-21-2009, 07:37 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Jeez when I was in Miami (late May) I only saw Gallardo spyder and f430. That was IT.