Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Moe Is In The House!!

Old 08-12-2008, 12:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bluestrike2 View Post
:O

He just insulted your Turbo!

Sounds like someone... wet-sanded the car (only thing that makes sense given your cryptic messages & their descriptions)?
She's a beast because of all the mods that are under the hood. If you only knew....No wetsandding. If I were to wetsand, it would take much longer than 2 days to finish. Let's just say there were some curve balls I wasn't expecting, but figured out how to remedy. You'll see....stay tuned.

Old 08-12-2008, 01:01 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Bluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MoeMistry View Post
She's a beast because of all the mods that are under the hood. If you only knew....No wetsandding. If I were to wetsand, it would take much longer than 2 days to finish. Let's just say there were some curve balls I wasn't expecting, but figured out how to remedy. You'll see....stay tuned.
Ah, I've gotcha now. At first I was a bit worried when you called it a beast. Regardless, I look forward to hearing Barrister's thoughts & drooling over the photographs.

Old 08-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MoeMistry View Post
She's a beast because of all the mods that are under the hood.
I knew that's what you meant. Bluestrike just decided to show us lawyers the important skill of misinterpretation.

Old 08-13-2008, 08:15 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
bigman is an unknown quantity at this point
Pics!

Old 09-13-2008, 04:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Finally I have found some time to put together a short video of the finished product. Follow this link for the whole story:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/detaili...tml#post137021