Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

New Product: GP Mobility Line

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
New Product: GP Mobility Line

Here's the unveiling of our newest acquisition that we call Mobility Line. The foundation of this line is the storage tools made by Thule, a well-known Swedish cycling accessory company.

I first saw these organization totes at a retail store and realized how valuable they can be for us professional and DIY detailers. For the past year, I've tested and made sure these great looking totes are also rugged and dependable. So, here they are and I promise they'll be a great new addition to your detailing war chest.

For a limited time, all Mobility Line Totes and Kits include FREE SHIPPING.

Go Bin

Go Box Medium

Go Box Large

Mobility Kits

Best of Show Tote

Essential Wash Tote

Concours Polishing Tote