Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

'How to Polish Scratches out of Carbon Fiber' by MAcarbon

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 10:36 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
'How to Polish Scratches out of Carbon Fiber' by MAcarbon

We just made this little video showing the step by step process of color sanding and buffing scratches out of an MAcarbon Porsche 997 Mirror Shell Bottom. Enjoy the video and please subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Old 09-15-2013, 03:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
Even though what you've shown us isn't a secret, it's still very nice of you to share your knowledge in such a detailed manner. Much appreciated, I actually need to do this with a few items of mine.

Old 09-16-2013, 07:17 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bdeitemeyer
Even though what you've shown us isn't a secret, it's still very nice of you to share your knowledge in such a detailed manner. Much appreciated, I actually need to do this with a few items of mine.
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.