Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

White McLaren Paint Correction Detail

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 08:44 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Factory? No. It's the dealerships own detail shop. That's where those marks are made.
As I have done three McLaren's to date, dealerships have never DA sanded a entire car. The previous two had much less sand scratches than this one and maybe the holograms and compound issues in the trim and crevices were "Dealership issues" but I encounter defects like this on Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and on certain parts of Porsche's(Rear bumpers and wing/decklid areas).

Vehicles that do not have these issues ever are Audi, Bentley, Lexus, Mercedes and Rolls Royce in my experience.