Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Executive Paint Protection Long Island Opens

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2012, 03:29 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to all
Post Executive Paint Protection Long Island Opens

Name:  DSC_0761.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  54.0 KB

Executive Paint Protection Long Island Opens

Executive Paint Protection is proud to announce the opening of their third tri-state location in Deer Park, NY on Long Island. This new location will serve as a premier clear bra paint protection installation facility, window tint shop, and custom vehicle wrap center serving Nassau & Suffolk Counties.

This new location will also offer wheel storage and Wheels swaps to free up space in your garage or house. Executive Paint Protection Long Island will also offer after hours appointments for window tinting installations which require a more flexible schedule.

Please visit us at Executive Paint Protection or email us at info@execpaintpro.com

Old 02-12-2012, 10:17 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
pirchryn is an unknown quantity at this point
I am excited to see the new shop. Let us know when the grand opening is and I will be there.

On a side note Doug recently did a complete paint restore on my 06 Porsche awesome job! Doug and his team are the absolutely the best clear bra installers in the tri-state. I am looking forward to posting pics of the amazing job they did on the car. Guys exec paint pro is the team you must go to for your detailing, clear bra, and window tinting needs.

Thanks Doug!!! See you at the grand opening...

Old 02-19-2012, 10:32 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Huge congrats to you Doug, we need this here desperately!

Old 02-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Banned
Bigfattyromo will become famous soon enoughBigfattyromo will become famous soon enoughBigfattyromo will become famous soon enoughBigfattyromo will become famous soon enoughBigfattyromo will become famous soon enoughBigfattyromo will become famous soon enoughBigfattyromo will become famous soon enoughBigfattyromo will become famous soon enough
what brand films do you guys prefer?

Old 02-20-2012, 07:59 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to all
Thanks DJ we are very excited! Our four post lift arrives this week so we can accommodate any exotic or low profile car and I will post a new service we will be offering at this location ( Custom Wall Wraps). Stay tuned and thanks again! Big we are extremely happy with the New Xpel Ultimate Film and the New Suntek Film. In our gallery we just did a Porsche in both films Full hood with Xpel and Fenders, bumper, and rockers in Suntek. Both look incredible.

Old 02-23-2012, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Executive Paint Protection / 631 Coatings Wall and Door Wrap

Here is the new service we will be providing to our customers. Imagine transforming your garage into anything you can think of with a custom wall wrap! Kids rooms, man rooms, sky is the limit. We have a designer on staff ready to create the garage of your dreams.

Attached Images      
Old 02-23-2012, 02:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent!!! I was just asking a friend of mine yesterday if he knew of any real good tint shops. I also was wondering where I would go for my next car to get protective film.....found the answer! And it's not too far from where I live....fantastic!!

Old 02-23-2012, 02:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
EXCELLENT.. Our 4 post lift just got delivered and whenever you are ready give us a call and we will take care of you!!