Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Lancer Evo Paint Correction "liquid white"

Old 01-28-2012, 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TimAD is on a distinguished roadTimAD is on a distinguished roadTimAD is on a distinguished roadTimAD is on a distinguished road
Lancer Evo Paint Correction "liquid white"

Paint correction will improve the appearance of any vehicle regardless of color. This Evo is obviously white so some may argue "Why?".

I would argue the opposite and well...

I'll let the thread do the talking into why it adds copious amounts of win to the car.

Various swirl marks, hazing and light scratches were apparent upon closer inspection under the correct lighting.

Car was washed with a citrus based cleaner in conjunction with an all purpose cleaner to remove the ample amounts of beading present.

Brought the car indoors after it wash rinsed and dried, prepared to begin it's machine polishing.

Defect's under the halogens.

Hood 50/50

Side doors

50/50 shot of the passenger door after it's initial compounding step

Front fender

Rear fender

After

Rear wing

after

After i was completed the first step on the hood we checked it's progress in the natural sunlight of Sunny So-Cal.

After two more steps and before LSP

Hood

LSP was applied and final shots were taken. Should white cars be paint corrected?

Old 01-28-2012, 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TimAD is on a distinguished roadTimAD is on a distinguished roadTimAD is on a distinguished roadTimAD is on a distinguished road

And outside.

Thanks for looking!

All the best,

Tim Coats

Adonis Detail

Old 01-30-2012, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
slik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura about
Great job. It's hard to get white to "pop". It took a lot of polishing to bring back the old white paint on my Benz.

Well done.