Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Need detailer in Miami

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Need detailer in Miami

I have a new car. I want a paint correction and Ceramic Quartz treatment similar to the one's Oakes has been posting on this forum. Unfortunately Oakes is too far to be an option. Can anyone recommend someone who can do this?

Old 01-08-2012, 10:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond repute
PM Sent

Old 01-09-2012, 04:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jmusser3r
PM Sent
Thanks

Old 02-06-2012, 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
GIO-305 is an unknown quantity at this point
Can the info be posted or pmed to me.

Thanks

Old 02-06-2012, 09:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by GIO-305
Can the info be posted or pmed to me.

Thanks
I know three very good detailers:
1) Joel Amores, 5 Star Professional Detailing (excellent at paint correction, very reasonable prices, really customer oriented works out of his home in Weston, did a 3 day detail with nano-ceramic coating on my car and it looks amazing).
2) Avi Cohen, Luxury Royal Detailing, Canyon Ranch. Works out of the Canyon Ranch hotel. Also top notch, and has reasonable rates. Does a lot of high end cars. Avi does my weekly washes and has also detailed my car a couple of times and his work is excellent too. He doesn't do the coatings yet which is why I used Joel for that, but for paint correction and wax Avi is excellent and his shop is in Miami Beach. He also does mobile work if you prefer. Very good customer oriented guy.
3) Dominik Scheer, Scheer Signature Detailing, details a lot of BMWs, most expensive on this list but very experienced)

Avi and Dominik are both Swissvax certified detailers and have been to the Swissvax training program.

Old 02-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
great info thanks

Old 02-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Former Sponsor
NAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond repute
Here is a Great Detailer in the South Florida Area -
Eddy Fiuza (954) 415-5170
www.Fiuzasautodetailing.com

Old 02-12-2012, 09:22 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Lenny@NavTV
Here is a Great Detailer in the South Florida Area -
Eddy Fiuza (954) 415-5170
www.Fiuzasautodetailing.com
Thanks. He has been highly recommended by others

Old 02-12-2012, 11:40 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Swissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by StealthPilot
I know three very good detailers:
1) Joel Amores, 5 Star Professional Detailing (excellent at paint correction, very reasonable prices, really customer oriented works out of his home in Weston, did a 3 day detail with nano-ceramic coating on my car and it looks amazing).
2) Avi Cohen, Luxury Royal Detailing, Canyon Ranch. Works out of the Canyon Ranch hotel. Also top notch, and has reasonable rates. Does a lot of high end cars. Avi does my weekly washes and has also detailed my car a couple of times and his work is excellent too. He doesn't do the coatings yet which is why I used Joel for that, but for paint correction and wax Avi is excellent and his shop is in Miami Beach. He also does mobile work if you prefer. Very good customer oriented guy.
3) Dominik Scheer, Scheer Signature Detailing, details a lot of BMWs, most expensive on this list but very experienced)

Avi and Dominik are both Swissvax certified detailers and have been to the Swissvax training program.
Gentlemen - Please allow me to clarify a quick point.

Avi was certified through the old SWISSVAX importer/distributor and has NOT been certified through us, the present SWISSVAX importers/ditributors for the Americas. We have honoured his authorisation because he paid for it and it would be wrong to remove that from him, i discussed this in person with Avi. As for his details i have never seen his work but from what i hear he is very good indeed, this is very reassuring to hear.

Dom is NOT authorised by SWISSVAX USA - We know Dom well and i will say his work is very good also, he uses solely SWISSVAX products for his details and purchases them direct from us. We entrust him with our very low milage 560SL Mercedes.

There is to this point NO SWISSVAX Authorised Detailer Program available in the USA, this does not mean there won't be in the future, when that time will come we don't know just yet. Our main goal is to develop the brand to the same following in Europe - This is no easy task.

As soon as this Detailer Program is available i will be made public knowledge so people can get in touch to register their interest.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:13 AM
Teamspeed Member
ScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Swissvax USA
\ We entrust him with our very low milage 560SL Mercedes.
Just thought I'd add...

Swissvax'ed: 560SL

Quick Reply: Need detailer in Miami