Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Need detailer in Miami

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Good info here, thanks for sharing!

Old 08-24-2012, 07:44 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
brightnessdetail can only hope to improve
Thumbs up paintwork correction

I've been in the body shop area for over 10 years now, work with high end also, have great references as well. Check my web site brightnessdetail.com for details.

Old 08-25-2012, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Good to know. Anyone else have any follow up to add here?

Old 08-29-2012, 01:26 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Advanced SoFla is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been doing work on many exotics and specialty cars in south florida for over a decade.
I don't post my work anywhere expect for one detailing site but i will start posting some of it on here.
You can look at my site and facebook page for more info.

Advanced Mobile Detailing - Luxury,Exotic,Auto,Boat,Miami,Ft Lauderdale, South Florida
https://www.facebook.com/AdvancedMobileDetailing