Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

06 Lamborghini Gallardo Correction

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 01:19 PM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Lucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished road
06 Lamborghini Gallardo Correction

After seeing the correction I did on the Orange Murcie, I received an email from the client with the Murcie stating his friend wanted to do the same process on his Gallardo. We scheduled the correction a few weeks later. After picking up the car and bringing it back to my shop, we got to see the real work needed once the car was prepped and the prior LSP was stripped. Rids, Swirls, and Holograms were on every panel preventing it from looking how it should. We started on the car Wednesday morning and worked on it until Friday afternoon. It was a 3 step process and topped with a special wax from Swissvax they sent me to try out and give my feedback on. I will be doing a full write up on the 2 waxes the sent me to test this week sometime. Enjoy the photos.

Wash Process / Before Shots

Plastics Pulled Off & Conditioned

After Correction Shots

New Wax

Final Sun/Reflection Shots

Old 11-14-2011, 01:20 PM
Lucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished road

Old 11-14-2011, 01:21 PM